šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Ah i read about this. I think he was quite vocal on Facebook.

Ew

1 Like

now thatā€™s a fucktone of money to just say goodbye to, kaly wonā€™t refund him anything ?

Iā€™m going to take a guess and say kaly wonā€™t be refunding anyone anything in the near future.

2 Likes

thatā€™s probably around 1k for the battery itself, if it was me Iā€™d be pissed enough to take a flight and cross half the world to personally shit on his doorstep

Holy fuck @janpom this looks incredible. Amazing work dude, a like on the post couldnā€™t possibly express how awesome this looks.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what the eggplant is for

:rofl:

you sick bastard! seek help,ā€¦i can help,ā€¦i want to share your toys

1 Like

Thatā€¦is pretty smart, man! :open_mouth:

@glyphiks took me a minute to see the cf on the sides. Thought they were skiā€™s!

haha maybe thatā€™s what lacroixs new product is. recycled protos turned into skis

1 Like

Lol I was gonna make a post about those being skis too

Feel free to do that!

1 Like

Damn leave some shredlights for the rest of us :triumph:

1 Like

here comes the sun!!here comes the SUN!!

2 Likes

are these your custom 300ā‚¬ ā€œiā€™m on a budgetā€ pulleys?

1 Like

I got them to knock it down to $180 but yes, indeed it is :slightly_smiling_face:

this is fantastic, i do not have 259$ for a lift ticket and the rocket motors from my current lift plan arent cheap or safe either.

OHi have so so many brain children locked in the garrage,so few presentable to the public,even an understanding lot like you bunch of flipping NUTS! one day,ONE DAY MY BRAIN CHILDREN WILL SEE THE LIGHT,on that day,im filing several insurence claims

Isnā€™t the key on the wrong side though? Should be on the finger side and not the palm side maybe?

Ready to pony up 2200 for the lifter then, instead of the lift ticket?

2 Likes