šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Iā€™m not spending all my cash just because you ā€œ really like animals ā€œ thatā€™s final, I put my foot down, Iā€™m sorry,animals are dangerous,rember stampy from the Simpsons? what responcable parent lets their kids get that close to an Elaphant?

cats: the crosseyed reverse tuxedo cat is froggy
the enormous 23 lb(the vet said the elaphant in the room) is Luigi ,he is standard tuxedo cat
DOGS:Lily (Current),Golden is Sandy (RIP,special boy ,other people would have been mean to him) ,Floof ball white dog is my ā€œstep sistersā€ Oro, Stepsisters ā€œdasherā€(rip sweet boy),Sandy in his wagon, i took him on walks in the wagon for 2 years ,he loved it.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri, the sheer quantity of awesome boards you pump out, is nigh unbelievable.

4 Likes

This cat "froggyā€™ has nystagmus,just like my son,it was a cool find

1 Like

We have a slightly cross-eyed cat too, I will never find it not funny (and very cute).

1 Like

I have been contemplating cutting a hot chocolate plastic tub,to accomidate my entire hand,the wind chill is murder on my remote hand.

1 Like

I have a running theory he murdered his wife and children. Dude does more board work in a week than I do in a year. Every damn week. I think I hate him?

4 Likes

befriend him, riding his boards is the best revenge, keep the enemy close, his spare boards CLOSER

2 Likes

I just annoy her nearly to death every day so that she is happy when I leave the houseā€¦

2 Likes

Brilliant! I play dumb,ā€all the weeds look alike Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m pulling ā€œ

We should compile a strategy share thread . Iā€™ll go first. Text something that encourages task ending doubt, It can be obviously a ploy to goof off but needs to be routed in truth enough to not be ignored.

1 Like

DED as youā€™d put it haha

D
E
D

Indeed.

Iā€™m heartbroken for the cunt who paid for this and never got to ride it.

Ouch. Thatā€™s gotta hurt :sleepy:

I thought it was 1S.

4 Likes

Why he never got it ride it? The battery been fucked since day 1?

Impossible to know. The board did power on when he got it, but didnā€™t work.

Ernesto advised him to charge itā€¦

110v chargers do not like 240v.

1 month later, here we are.

1 Like

That makes sense but something most buyers wouldnā€™t think about. Did he have to use an adapter to even use the Kaly charger?

Nah he just needed a 240v charger. And to be fair, the buyer shouldnā€™t have to think about it.

Wanna make sure everything else still works tomorrow and then quote him on a battery rebuild :sleepy: never felt so bad to give out a quote for a big battery.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the battery configuration?

1 Like

If theyā€™ve got the cash to import one of these, chances are theyā€™re not likely to bat an eyelid at a replacement battery quote.

That being said, if theyā€™re looking to sell, hit me up.

1 Like