🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

The heatsink on the Blue One is a piece of an old sign, legally obtained.

1 Like

If i happen upon those threads i usually just look at the pictures, maybe make one comment, then leave and never return.

I like the interaction of progressive threads and the opportunity to present/receive input/ideas.

2 Likes

I do love @rafaelinmissouri’s thread though.

3 Likes

Yeah the workshop thread is a great vibe

1 Like

One of the thing that got me stop being a lurker on the old forum and actualy register was @DougM 's sand board,
It was like some sort of TV show, like nobody knew what crazy idea of incredible machining prouess he was going to with in the next episode until he actualy just made it.
Got me hanged on the thread for a few months ^^

That’s why I like this kind of threads, it’s not only how it is done, it’s something happening.

3 Likes

The thread

1 Like

Is it just me or does the rear truck hangar look wider than the front :thinking:

It is.

Just a mockup for now.

2 Likes

Either way its a sexy board :fire:

@SquishyCat its not an issue having wider trucks at the rear is it?

1 Like

I have no idea :man_shrugging: id have to ride a board with different sized trucks to tell

@SquishyCat I have 13.8" on the back and regular 12" dkp’s on my commute board, cant tell any difference between them except i dont fall off over 55kmh, turning feels the same

Not much for our use on Vesc board on a stooge yes due to the power it has and having to really brace for it I did perfectly fine on dadbod at 16s at avs non need of using that footstop

2 Likes

Hoyt bashguards / handle for jump drives plz :face_holding_back_tears:

that’s call the duck dick handle

1 Like

I got 99 problems but loose valve stems ain’t 1 :grin:

What is this? No more grease? Now using Rams piss?

2 Likes

Steroids in gear drive :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Rams roided up Piss!!!

There will be more horsepower :sweat_smile:

2 Likes