šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

I saw that video and saw the Molicel sticker. I didnā€™t know exactly what cells they were using though. Surprised it wasnā€™t the P45B. It seems like 21700s would be better than 18650s.

3 Likes

Yeah I was surprised at the choice of the P26A as well.

1 Like

P26a is quite a strange choice!

1 Like

Really strange and expensive leaf blower

2 Likes

Such an awesome video, watched it a couple days ago

3 Likes

Did you connect it directly to the battery?

1 Like

I did. Running straight from batt+ to a 48v led latching switch to light source with neg from light going to P- on the BMS.

1 Like

Awesome!

Thatā€™s how all the bikers you encounter will be lol

1 Like

i donā€™t actually see that many people on bike, even when there bike path, they like to take the road

2 Likes

whatā€™s that BMS? looks like has Bluetooth and nice form factor, Iā€™m looking for 10/12S though.

Also what does the Arduino do? Andā€¦ :crazy_face: are the fans the most expensive part of this project?

its a LLT bms which i wire it up to the lipo pack, it has ble and app for checking delta balance which is much needed for lipo imo

the arduino is a malectrics welder, the fans doesnā€™t cost that much tbh :joy: this whole box is basically a portable welding station

1 Like

@frame Did you 3D print those light enclosures?

what enclosure :joy:

naah I think theyā€™re die-cast

Those trucks look really nice.

Have you ridden them yet?

Are you using the Bushings that came with them or something else?

Havenā€™t ridden on them yet, just got them in. Its snowing and icy so it will be a while till ill be able to actually ride them. Bushings are stock.

1 Like

Ooof! Wonā€™t be trying to DIY that! :grinning:

@glyphiks
unnamed
That reminded me of the good ol flash games era.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure you could CNC something comparable depending on what geometry specifically you want to copy

2 Likes