🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

I burnt the image in with a old soldiering iron then use a craft knife to cut a small grove round the edge wide enough for el wire to sit flush with the deck.(when u get el wire it has an outer sheath strip it back being carefull not to cut through the center) this makes the wire a lot thinner where u want ur line to stop drill a small hole pass the wire through the deck

Use a dc to ac inverter to run the el wire.

6 Likes

Wow pretty cool !

1 Like

You have got to me shitting me dude.

1 Like

Wish I was. Uh I definitely learned my lesson. Ok for test drive but don’t actually go hard on ‘em.

1 Like

What’s going on you boxed your boards and got a bike?

2 Likes

he sold all his esk8 shit and went euc, the bike is just a front

2 Likes

Finally something from my country . What made you go for this one?

1 Like

Ouch…
Who was that doing the dancing?

Hope they are ok.

Glad they did not take out the dude casually riding straight standing tall…

I’m guessing that was @Shadowfax and how he ended up getting his nick name “shoulder model Evan”

2 Likes

This is correct lol this is from my board GoPro at carve this year

Only took me 6 months to give him the clip lol

2 Likes

that’s Evan twerking, also Evan riding straight :joy:

4 Likes

Ok. Good thing that is not confusing…

That would be me. This happened on the first official ride of Carve '22. I ended up walking away and being able to ride the rest of carve, but my heel hasn’t really been the same since. It’s close to normal with occasional soreness now.

5 Likes

Goddamn still!?

Haha its actually from Australia.

I learned about belt drive and internal gear hubs from Raisins and wanted to give it a try.

These guys are Australian based with a Melbourne shop and the bike has the cool belt drive.

1 Like

Yeah i feel it on rides. Especially longer ones. I assume it was a hairline fracture because I stacked on it a few weeks ago in pretty much the same way and walked away fine with no bruising. At least it healed up stronger than before

1 Like

wauw thats strange.

the bike even have dutch names . is this the same bike?
cool bike btw

2 Likes

Damn dude. The heel from your second step there? That looks gnarly.

Yeah apparently the owner moved to australia and started up here as well. Same bikes.

Yeah it was the second step that did it.

TBH the camel back saved me from the worst of the damage. My back would have been hamburger if I wasn’t wearing that thing

1 Like