šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

The more it cures the more brittle it becomes. I have a resin printer with wash and cure station and there have been times ive over cured models only for them to snap in my hands. The bed liner should do the trick though!

Iā€™ll have to get hold of some abs like resin. Hows the dimensional accuracy?

2 Likes

It seems alright.

@zero_ads :eyes::eyes::eyes: whaaaaat happened

3 Likes

Maaan was having a real good night but last lap I went hard and braked really hard. My printed adapter gave out (I know I know) and so the gear drive rotated wires got caught up and ripped out and locked up my wheels, sent me flying. Iā€™m so bummed but also really thankful I was wearing a helmet.

I already sent my adapters out to get milled but will be a while and well clearly Iā€™m impatient.

6 Likes

Wait what exactly was printed? The adapter to hold the gears to the trucks on you 300kv motors? :face_with_peeking_eye::boom::fire::fire: I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!

6 Likes

Lol yeah šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! - #12886 by zero_ads

You ok though?? Thats a good knock on your lid

2 Likes

Thanks. Yeah I think so didnā€™t black out, can still remember what happened. I am trying to stay awake and alert in case something did happen. I have a really a bruised heel though so limping a bit.

From what I understand the stay awake thing is just to help diagnose if there is something worse going on. Rest up, heal up, and definitely go in to be seen if anything feels off. :green_heart:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I burnt the image in with a old soldiering iron then use a craft knife to cut a small grove round the edge wide enough for el wire to sit flush with the deck.(when u get el wire it has an outer sheath strip it back being carefull not to cut through the center) this makes the wire a lot thinner where u want ur line to stop drill a small hole pass the wire through the deck

Use a dc to ac inverter to run the el wire.

6 Likes

Wow pretty cool !

1 Like

You have got to me shitting me dude.

1 Like

Wish I was. Uh I definitely learned my lesson. Ok for test drive but donā€™t actually go hard on ā€˜em.

1 Like

Whatā€™s going on you boxed your boards and got a bike?

2 Likes

he sold all his esk8 shit and went euc, the bike is just a front

2 Likes

Finally something from my country . What made you go for this one?

1 Like

Ouchā€¦
Who was that doing the dancing?

Hope they are ok.

Glad they did not take out the dude casually riding straight standing tallā€¦

Iā€™m guessing that was @Shadowfax and how he ended up getting his nick name ā€œshoulder model Evanā€

2 Likes

This is correct lol this is from my board GoPro at carve this year

Only took me 6 months to give him the clip lol

2 Likes