šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Gremlin ears make character, no tape needed. :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not exactly sureā€¦ i donā€™t even remember riding home :sweat_smile: but iā€™m gonna go with a combination of beer and pitch black darkness :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yup

3 Likes

This is beautiful! The whole setup comes together so perfectlyšŸ˜. Will the board with this specific setup as shown be a ever be production model?

1 Like

Not entirely sure to be honest.

Testing and demand will likely be the judges of that.

1 Like

Misalignment?

1 Like

The bolts not fitting the case was the motor mount being 180degrees the wrong way round.

The axles being too short are just compatibility issues using stuff from multiple places. I think itā€™s all on as itā€™s supposed to be just a little wider than the axles are designed for.

I could help you out with that one.
I have some etoxx axle extension. If you are interested, send me a pm. Iā€˜ll get some pictures for ya.

Edit: ah shii I just read in the other chat you got the savage trucks. Than itā€™s not gonna work. Needs 12mm axles :pensive:

1 Like

doh! ah man I didnā€™t even know that existed so thanks for giving me another avenue to consider

On 23rd August I was told 1000 TI chips I can order and they are in stock for normal price.
IĀ“m not doing the electronic parts ordering and manufacturing, so have to ask if these are already ordered for the production.

3 Likes

I have always used a Dremel and it was relatively straight forward

1 Like

What the battery capacity?

1 Like

Can fit 80x 21700 no dramas. You could probably fit at least 16 more if you staggered on the very sides and used a small gasket

3 Likes

:face_vomiting:

Technically speaking, your butyl is a gasketā€¦

3 Likes

Of course. Iā€™m really talking about spacers though

I have been pondering for a very long time about making an enclosure that is just a gasket. With a lid.

It will happen. Iā€™m just biding my time.

2 Likes

Lids are the best. Iā€™ve used 1mm rubber sheet to great effect, stuck on with, of course, butyl tape

Then the mount to the deck doesnā€™t even matter in terms of ingress prevention.

I have pondered this. Having a thicker wall as the perimeter.
And then just bolting a flat lid to it.

I feel like I have seen it before

2 Likes

We need something like a tomiboy integrated deck but with the bottom being part of the deck and a lid. Like how CF decks are done but in wood.