🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Dylan?

1 Like

Yeah. He breaks all the things. I’m surprised the fully printed box lasted as long as it did

1 Like

Nice, he’s definitely in that shortlist of break everything tester with @poastoast & @Yeahthatperson

3 Likes

Yeeeeeewwww we break all teh things!!

3 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

I might have to do a ride with my aero lid helmet now LMAO

Wow that is not an easy weld/fix. Did you subtract material by hand or lathe?

1 Like

Tig weld by a friend of mine (pro scubadiver-welder) its not my world so i can’t be more accurate

4 Likes

This one made me laugh so hard.
Still laughing :rofl:

2 Likes

Good news is that I found a bunch of skate shops on a nearby city, need to take a ferry to get there, but nothing should get in the way of skating, and this other city has a nice long bike path on the beach, so another reason to go and to stay here one more day

1 Like

Love it! So satisfying making bits like that! Nice work :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Steal his look:

Tags for searchability: magnetic usb micro-b c usb-c remote charging station stand solution quick grab convienent

1 Like

Take a dremel to it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I actually used a magnetic charge adapter like that on the original OSRR beta units from 2019. At least for me personally, they didn’t really hold up. Lost their strength + gathered all sorts of road grit which interfered with how they connect. It also makes it easier to brick the remote if you accidentally disconnect while upgrading the firmware over USB.

With that said, the model is also open source so folks can modify it however they need.

1 Like

Does this require a gasket to fit a double stack of 21xx cells?

No, it should be a straight fit with only one rubber gasket

so is that actually a yes?

1 Like

His rubber gaskets are like 1mm thick. I’d advocate that every enclosure needs some sort of gasket, regardless of whether it is needed for extra depth or not.

11 Likes

Which Ai is responsible for the pictures?
DALL-E 2, Midjourney?

1 Like

Yea all done by a AI, very cool! Not sure what AI the app use

2 Likes