🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

I used what was under my kitchen sink which was some non-foam white spray bottle brand. However, ppl says this one is the one you want for this Easy-Off Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner, Regular Scent 14.5 oz Can https://a.co/d/a2nPQNN

WCC did a tutorial on one of their episodes apparently:

5 Likes

glad you are ok bruh…what is it with white pickup trucks and esk8s. I was hit by a white pickup truck as well.

5 Likes

It could have been so much worse than it was. I got pretty lucky on this one.

Dude was pissed and claimed it on his insurance, meaning I might get stuck with the bill. I think it was a fresh paint job too… At least my helmet got to trade paint! I would have been crushed without getting some sort of souvenir

1 Like

What brand? From estate sale?

New job

1 Like

These are some beautiful fucking welds, bro <3 Respect!

4 Likes

I appreciate that! Thanks man! :pray:

2 Likes

1 Like

old-english-tattoos-and-designs-old-english-tattoo-ideas-old-english-tattoo-lettering

3 Likes

I didn’t want to say anything but I was definitely thinking it :grin:

3 Likes

The driver and the cop lied on the report and said I was crossing the street in front of him. The only thing that saved me was my go pro footage. I wear it on every ride now.

6 Likes

Using a GoPro as a esk8 dashcam is a great idea. Wish I had a GoPro now. Will definitely get one at some point for this purpose

4 Likes

Mine dies in like 20 minutes, it’s horrible.

I might just have the wrong model, but it’s absolutely nothing like a dash cam. It’s one more thing to charge every day and it doesn’t last very long.

A nice dash cam like thing would just come on with the vehicle and run off the same battery… and loop its recording until you saved it, not fill up and stop recording until you did maintenance.

2 Likes

Sounds like a regular dashcam would work just fine then! :wink:

I suspect it would get shaken to fuck, plus there isn’t room for it. Needs to be the shape of a truck riser and have headlights next to it :grin:

1 Like

Just invest into a decent gimbal and adapt for esk8 as well. Your board might stay getting a little crowded we it’ll gear how ever

Board will look like a Hollywood movie camera set all for insurance purposes

Last board I made didn’t even have room for an extra MR30 connector. No space at all left.

It’s okay, a bigger board will do the trick!

1 Like

Then I have to park it outside to get stolen. Might as well build an ebike then.

You didn’t build your board with the anti-theft alarm package? Gotta cut cost somewhere I guess xD

1 Like