🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

mbs pattern isn’t it?

It wil fit the mbs pattern yes but not smootly . You need to sand the bolts a little bit

4 Likes

as long as it fits, then sanding isn’t really a big deal

1 Like

They are absurdly wide, but I like it - about 61mm inner width. How wide are the Kaly Xls?

come to Chicago I2S

That looks a lot like that strange Ace or Apex or whatever it was and their copycat Hypertrucks.

1 Like

Lol ya it’s the Acedeck trucks on their new board

1 Like

Custom handmade by …myself
full composite (no wood)
designed to beat everything
100x26.5cm
Layup designed for extra strong pop , torsionall stiffness only under the feet
better handling on road and “only 2.2kg” weight “only” because this is prototype before final product that should be around 1.8-1.9kg depend of the protection layer thickness , more expensive ones should be around 1.6kg

in the way deck with integrated trucks top + ultra lightweight trucks + lightweight wheels (no budget …coming who knows when …after prices go down XD )

8 Likes

yes its Acedeck…
Considering MBS is retiring the old truck design which probably means the old shockblocks are going along with the retirement… guessing the mold was “borrowed” by other makers

2 Likes

I drilled out the adapter holes with a 4mm drill, no sanding screws required :grimacing:

Yes i did that too after . I was kinda scared that it might become too wide but it worked out great.

2 Likes

Love for Pülleken @Simeon

1 Like

Unless you mix metric with freedom units. Dumb me didn’t realize I had both types of bits

3 Likes

@3DServisas Nice! Put a single wheel on the front and you can have your own speedboard :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking heavily about this, did you make the mount for the rear wheel or is that something one can buy?

4 Likes

Lol your dog kinda looks like my dog

5 Likes

Is your dog a little monster? Percy is a madman.

5 Likes

Why are we talking about dogs and not the hubs :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

They’re looking good. I should have them on my website sometime next week.

7 Likes

Are they standard diameter and width for 6-8" tires, or something special?

2 Likes