🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Its like cell phones. Everyone keeps going bigger and bigger, and I keep bitching about wanting smaller. All the while old age has shot my eye sight so I can’t see shit on a small screen anyway :rofl:

I really just wanted a light weight board for shopping runs. My others builds start at 25lbs and go up above 35lbs (imperial weights for @b264’s sake)

4 Likes

His other builds start at 11kg and go up above 16kg

6 Likes

I know what you mean, I appreciate a small powerful phone. No wonder that’s how I like my boards.

35lbs is kinda hefty. Carrying my 20lbs short board still doesn’t feel light weight at all compared to rolling my 30lbs board.

3 Likes

I don’t care what the end result will be or what this is for.

It’s sexy. It’s sleek. I need it under my feet.

1 Like

You are not supposed to write any text in that thread, that’s why your post got flagged :wink: A few words edited onto the picture itself is acceptable though

6 Likes

@IDEA curious what are you using for the rods through the main heim joint? Just had a catastrophic failure on my 8mm threaded rod after hitting a pothole. Wheel sheered off , high carbon steel but not strong enough.

2 Likes

:open_mouth::flushed: hope you’re ok!

2 Likes

I hope you’re okay.

Could you upload pics of the failed metal part?

2 Likes

Is that a hub motor and a mid drive powering the same wheel?

5 Likes

Lmao looks like it

Hybrid drive lol

3 Likes

How do you lock this up?

2 Likes

7 Likes

Then the front wheel, the batteries, the seat, and pedals are probably gone in 7 minutes

2 Likes

13 Likes

I haven’t had to lock it up, I usually keep it in the garage unless I am riding it. If I had to I would probably use a few cable locks and take the front wheel off because it’s a quick release. The batteries and mounts are all glued to the frame with the same adhesive that is used for car windshields

4 Likes

@Mr.Electronicist i love the 750 watt 20mph sticker. Have you needed it yet?

1 Like

I don’t use these trucks, I just made the brackets

1 Like

We need details in these parts

What is the name of this elusive compound?

I’ve heard it called betaseal but it feels just like a rubbery urethane glue. Closest thing I’ve ever felt to it is trampoline or heavy duty inflatable repair glues. I have a bounce house and a paddleboard you weirdos. Oh and that @BillGordon inflatable.

5 Likes

No I haven’t, cops don’t seem to even look at the bike when I’m riding it. I stay under 30 mph too which helps

1 Like