🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Im fuckin sick of seeing em. What are we, bees?

4 Likes

Time for triangles :joy:

3 Likes

Nicholas Nicholascage GIF - Nicholas Nicholascage Bees GIFs

4 Likes

I actually really like lacroix’s grip pattern on the LSSS - I wish they sold it alone. Makes sense since grip tape is a consumable for many folks.

1 Like

What board is this?

Pretty sure it’s Marble 38 V3 All-Around - Freeride Downhill Complete | Zenit Boards – Zenit Longboard

I was curious too and found they had this thread Unnamed | Marble 38 so I assume it’s that with a switch to pneumatics.

I’d love to have one of those, but they’re out of what I can stomach paying for a deck.

Edit: Actually I didn’t realize that was a complete. Just the deck is like $200 which is pricey, but not nearly as hard to stomach as nearly $300 to me.

@BigBen is selling one with an enclosure for a great price

1 Like

@chr1spe is right, the zenit marble 38 deck. I love it and love having a kicktail!
I also plan on updating that thread i made, just need to get around to it

I was asking what board though, not what deck :slight_smile:

Looks awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Skyart
I’m guessing here but they’re ridulous light switches. Idk. I do know they have some oddly thick wires running from them. I’ve asked myself this same question.

1 Like

Turn signals. You can see the same ones in the back.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Sales thread when?

5 Likes

Welllll, I’m testing this deck with two drivetrains, so one of them will go. So maybe soon :rofl:

3 Likes

@bboybowzer thanks so much dude! You are so generous

It was just a hunch, but it’s wild to see such a height difference in old vs new shock blocks. It’s even more obvious in person.

Already installed yours all around!

1 Like

@Linesflag that looks complicated. Mind if I watch and comment from afar?

1 Like

Nothing too complicated, just some cooling, the motors run quite hot at 35kw each.

:smile:

8 Likes

No, it’s just a piece of grip tape that was cut into strips, it’s hard to tell in the pictures but when you look at it in person it’s not straight nor consistent, just cut with an x-acto knife I think.

1 Like

Oh dude, i totally missed that.
Hope you re healed up right now.
And I have to second what @frame said. STOP HURTING YOURSELF!

4 Likes

Lol funny. I thought you mean the deck, too. I bet 99,9 % of all inmates here thought that :people_hugging:

1 Like