šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

LoL no way :slight_smile:

This is for batteries :wink:

3 Likes

@b264 I wonder if someone with unlimited stocks of liquid tape could engulf a pack in it and call it a day :thinking:

2 Likes

my thinking was if you needed to seal some connections and didnā€™t want to ruin the clear look with a bunch of colored spooge.

I have been thinking of making a clear polycarb deck and I have tried to figure out everything clear I could use.

The zoobomb wheels were just what I needed.

Iā€™ve thought about potting a battery in epoxy

4 Likes

Get him, @Jujo

4 Likes

My soul is as broken as this deck Iā€™ve been waiting since last November for.

And Iā€™m 5ā€™5 and 180lbs. I feel obese lol

4 Likes

I hit a big curb on my Trampa a while back and went head over heels immediately. Anyhow, I bent the kingpin in such a way that I have to put more weight forward, towards my toes, because the board wanted to pull to the left. I ordered a new kingpin and I rode it around all jacked up while I waited for the kingpin to arrive. I actually got used to riding it like that, and it even made me wonder if a 60/40 weight distribution, is better than 50/50. If you begin to lose your balance, it seems that you are more inclined to quickly recover it.

Iā€™m going to experiment with tightening one side of the springs more than the other.

Yes, me too. Iā€™m still thinking about potting this current 12s10p pack Iā€™m in the middle of. I just have these nightmare visions of 120 battery cells flying through the forest, and itā€™s hard to imagine the forces involved in crashes.

3 Likes

If you do, please do a writeup of how it works and which potting compound you used :yum:

5 Likes

I feel like as long as your P groups are sufficiently bonded together they would be very strong. Then as long as their connections are also solid and flexible then the overall strength would be fairly great.

1 Like

I am going to need to know where you live, your door code / key / whateverā€¦ What time do you leave the house? Anything else I should look out for when I sneak in when this is not tied to your ankle?

/s

:open_mouth: :hushed: :astonished: :hushed: :open_mouth: :star_struck:

8 Likes

Let me know when you do it, i definetly wont be waiting when u run down the stairs.

8 Likes

Uhhā€¦ front gate code #7999 back gate donā€™t gotz a code so use the frontā€¦ door usually unlockedā€¦ due to Covid Iā€™ll probs be here but feel free to
Still come ā€¦ doggo will bark her ass off but wonā€™t do jack shit ā€¦ cat will
Hide, so you good there ā€¦ ummmm Gf probably be workin or playing animal crossing so you good ther :penguin::volcano:

8 Likes

My man :stuck_out_tongue:

Siiiiiick build dude.

4 Likes

Does Fogstar ship to America?

Ahhhhā€¦ so much thanksss. Mucho appreciates :beers::beers:

3 Likes

@mackann

what are those green escs ?

3 Likes

@leadBreather what do you call these again? šŸ¤¦
Donā€™t tell me grommets because Google fr doesnā€™t give me the same thing. :neutral_face:
They look damn good in metal

4 Likes

Those are cable glands

4 Likes

Double face plant
Thanks @bollenšŸ’Æ

2 Likes