🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Just checked. Is 270. Has to be the high temperature one. A good way to tight those long bolts and keep the correct alignment, is to install the motor with the long bolts totally loose. You slide the motor on the truck without the collar bolts. The you start screw the front big black nut on order to give the right compression to the motor can. You stop when the motor is fully seated and there is no later play, but the drag while spinning the motor by end is still smooth. From here you have the right compression and just apply green loctite on the long bolts and screw them in on a star fashion way. Let it dry one day.

3 Likes

Cool thanks for the info. Just got the 270 ordered. Looks like I bent my backplate pretty bad. Luckily I have the spares from my old drives

1 Like

Once well tighten I never had a single bolt loose so should be fine.

2 Likes

Bro fits like a glove your shit is tight…

3 Likes

i

no delete…

uhhhhhhhHHhhhh

Igotta …

It’d wanna be. It took a lot of beer and swear words to get to this point.

2 Likes

I will try more swearing next time I my although the language in my shed would make a pirate blush…when Jr isn’t there…

2 Likes

That enclosure looks bloody amazing and I’m glad as hell it was left in your capable hands!! I need to do it justice now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Still got a minute left to go my man. Will keep you updated as it gets properly finished, attached to the deck, and then i gotta finish the deck :sweat_smile:

But i have well and truly broken it’s back. Its been a journey.

2 Likes

As a student working for his exams moved in august, I say fuck you and your happiness :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I know your pain hahaha Cheers up man :kiss:

I’ll send you vibes when swimming in few minutes :swimming_man:‍♂

1 Like

Best stickers in the game?

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This little art side-project has been a LOT of fun. The artist I’m working with is crazy talented- they primarily do a lot of scifi concept/tabletop RPG artwork professionally & freelance. They continue to nail it though- have a couple more projects lined up.

Besides, nothin worse than skimpy stickers right?

6 Likes

What enclosure is that? Seems tailor made for your PCB.

3 Likes

Fits Kaly.NYC XL Deck & 2.0 Enclosure

4 Likes

Or, the PCB was tailor made for the enclosure.

200-2

I helped Ernesto with his own PCB. This is my spin on it. :wink:

3 Likes

I had that fleeting thought, but it was fleeting.

1 Like

Beautiful piece. I got a black light 420 tattoo years ago but it doesn’t glow anymore. Been meaning to get a redo. Hopefully they didn’t turn out cancerous.

3 Likes

I’ve had those UV colors sitting around for a while. Decided to put them to use last night.
Also made a “love child” piece for someone on this forum

10 Likes

Oh fuck I didn’t know you blew glass. That’s way cooler. You ever throw your art in the are you artistic thread?

4 Likes