šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Glad you spotted that ! I had to take the mounts to an engineering shop to get the holes drilled accurately. Then just used M4 Flange screws instead. All good now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

that is in fact shenanigansā€¦

3 Likes

broooooo.

congratulations.

looking forward to your trailer hitch design!!!

9 Likes

Bad ass build!

2 Likes

Congrats brother thatā€™s such great news, if you end up having another boy let me know we got tons of stuff for newborn boys. Iā€™d be more than happy to send it your way.

12 Likes

@Venom121212

Congrats bro!!!

6 Likes

Bummer, dude :sob:

3 Likes

Balance charger took a shit. Charged cell 12 to 4.35. Not happy

2 Likes

Not ideal. Charger still functioning? Complaint letter to Ultrapower.? :face_with_monocle: probably a waste of time

1 Like

I donā€™t really feel as if i can complainā€¦ that charger has seen and done unspeakable thingsā€¦

Just glad I figured it out before it set my house on fire. It wasnā€™t reading the cell voltages correctly and so therefore, wasnā€™t working as it should.

I opened it up and drained cell 12 a bit. On the charge with the external LLT now, will see how it goes.

3 Likes

Fair enough. Mine released a small fart of magic smoke a while ago when I connected a battery with fucked up balance harness. Quick unplug saved it tho and still seems to truck along ok :grimacing: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thats exactly what happened with mine at least onceā€¦ among other things :sweat_smile:

Do yourself a favour, compare both channels on the charger to see if they are showing the same voltages, and then double check with a multimeter

1 Like

I blame (myself for not checking) shitty wire colour order on the small balance plugs from AliExpress - second ones I used had a completely different pin out from the first one I used (from an earlier order) :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I remember you said the griptape on the flux is from splattergoat.
Their widest size seems to be 11", how does yours fit the flux?

1 Like

I had some awesome ones of the egg1b that i got from a mate that had the pinnumber printed on heatshrink on the cablesā€¦ i still checked all of them :rofl:

1 Like

This got me laughing so fucking hard :rofl: Itā€™s so true!

Congratulations @Venom121212!

6 Likes

No way you getting out of this that easily,
I want a full building thread and ride video on my desk tomorrow morning soldier!

(Edit : freaking autocorrect)

5 Likes

I have it on two Flux set ups.
there is maybe a mm on the widest parts that donā€™t get covered. but I donā€™t notice it anymore.

so if you are a super perfectionist it may not be good enough.

for me it is totally good enough.

3 Likes

lol not my work, made by a guy named cody hovland. made of 2 disassemble boosted boards of all things. 2 motors per drive, chain drive. looks to use scooter wheels. ironically, the dudes never skiā€™d.

3 Likes