šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Can I use this beta tool and leave my vescs at 5.2?

Yep. Itā€™ll just always say that pesky ā€œold versionā€ message. Iā€™m on 5.2 but I like the new tool better

finaly!! :partying_face:

when can i download it?
i need
must test
:hot_face:

Now? Itā€™s on his forum somewhere. Thatā€™s how I got mine

1 Like

:eyes:
searchin

1 Like

Yeah this is VESC tool on iOS. Still going to be a bit of an adventure seeing how publishing to the App Store goes.

Thereā€™s a lot of nice little new things. New integrated connection menu in a bottom drawer that has all the connection properties easy to change. CAN device menu in a right hand drawer for quickly switching devices. Lots of other bug fixes. The firmware has even more work integrated I would say but we are still finalizing testing there.

7 Likes

Quick question. I just saw Vedder uploaded a 7th Nov revision. Should I grab it or my app from 15th sep is still good? As in anything I donā€™t have in mine?

where

Search Google for vesc tool 5.03

1 Like

I literally just posted it for you :joy:

4 Likes

i didnā€™t see the link to the app

but i probably canā€™t read

In the zip

We just said fuck it and went for it, with the intention of just reissuing in another license if trouble popped up.

No issues thus far. I donā€™t think they enforce as much as the internet leads you to believe, GPL wasnā€™t obfuscated at all.

1 Like

i only see the android apkā€¦
imm likely just stupid

Ohā€¦pretty sure Apple ainā€™t here yet. They need to get it up on the store

Iirc you canā€™t simply download and install third party apps on a stock iphone

3 Likes

will download it soon as i see it go live

1 Like

I love it, but I feel like most international users wonā€™t be able to decipher those numbers easily. Consider my alter ego as metric_bot

2 Likes

There is quite a lot of new stuff in the firmware and a few extras in the app. We have been busy.

12 Likes

Do you have any TestFlight beta access planned for the IOS app?

What is this uncropped, nonsense titled video with a weirdly looping dude making a questionable reaction?

1 Like