🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yes, its basicly the whole website hahaha. Its nice to go through a physical catalog, you see tools you wouldnt have found on the website otherwise.

2 Likes

I confess I had a nightmare this past night that this thing burned my FlexyBMS and both VESCs, that would be unfortunate after months with this board down

4 Likes

@Venom121212 I’ve been wanting something like this. Where you get? You make?

4 Likes

Not the same, but I can vouch for these.

Great for rain and wind.

does 3ds even sell those hubs separate since hes the only one ive seen who makes hubs for 8.5"?

I always thought an ice scraper mitt would be perfect. Last winter, I removed the scraper from one, sewed the 1" hole it left (hot or fabric glue would do a better job for keeping air out) and it works wonders for long cold rides.

3 Likes

I like to have my fingers directly on my remote even when it’s cold. I hate holding my remote with a glove.

3 Likes

Same here. I can even use my xboard gloves inside that mitt. I might spring for a black version this year.

2 Likes

Well well well, look who’s too fat for their FleXLs now.

6 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I believe this is karma…

3 Likes

Man really getting into the holiday spirit there man. Red and green :christmas_tree:

11 Likes

Call it the polar express :laughing:

3 Likes

I love it.

2 Likes

DId i reply to you? Wasn’t my intention if i did. sorry

Get that out of the rice so it can dry out! :slightly_smiling_face:

Rice is terrible at absorbing moisture and you’re just blocking any fresh air from being able to reach the moisture. This means that any moisture that does manage to evaporate can’t easily get out of the way. This leads to a higher local humidity level which slows evaporation.

Rice can’t pull any moisture out. All it can do is slowly try to absorb whatever moisture has evaporated and happened to touch the rice. But if the moisture has already evaporated then why do you need rice? The moisture is already off whatever you are trying to dry.

Once that happens you need to get the water vaper away from the device, circuit board, whatever. Otherwise the increased humidity just outside the device, circuit board, whatever slows evaporation.

Shake off any excess water and place it in front of a fan. This will help speed evaporation of any water the air directly hits and also helps to remove any high humidity levels directly above the surface of what you’re trying to dry. This speeds evaporation from surfaces not directly being hit by the fan air.

Any reports of rice helping things were done without control tests, without the same thing being done with a fan and no rice. Those items reported being dried by rice were drying in spite of the rice, not because of it. They would have dried faster without the rice blocking air to whatever they wanted to dry. Silica gel doesn’t work well either for this, it’s not designed for it.

I’ve done the tests. :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Maybe he eats escs for dinner?

:thinking:

11 Likes

Oohh….you’re right. :pensive:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks for the info! Yep i took it out after 5 mins when reading up about it. Years of academy training wasted!

6 Likes

They didn’t have a 12 gif for count :roll_eyes:

Had to be liberal with my circling.

7 Likes