🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Can you snap a pic of the front and back as well? :innocent:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Where did you get that copper strip?

These take forever to arrive…

1 Like

On aliexpress last year. I bought sheet and cut to size but yeah strip would be much better

btw, the piece in the middle is actually Beryllium copper (BeCu), the other pieces are Cu/Ni.
Why Beryllium copper? It can flex without breaking I was interested in it’s properties but it’s a bit too thick.

I have some silver coated Beryllium copper wire which I may use for a tight upcoming situation where I need to split a parallel packs into two parts it’s typically used as spring wire for high ampacity cell holders, but yeah I’d pick silver coated flat copper braid in that case if there were room.

Materials nerd wasting $$$ Also you should avoid licking it, quite toxic

4 Likes

Why not just use single 6Ah pack?

Because more parallel packs= more pixies to hammer home the weld…just like an esk8 :battery:

Each of those 1.6Ah packs was only about €15 - Graphene Panther, they work nicely and don’t get the XT60 too hot since they share the load, if I try to configure all of them 4s4p it actually gives me an overcurrent warning, that’s why I can stick nickel to copper, in fact I can use just 2 and have 2 in the layby

But yeah this will weld for longer for another €30

3 Likes

Do you have a link for that? Do you have any extra? PM?

1 Like

“I have shoes and a helmet, I can do this” :rofl:

Good work!

7 Likes

Freakin 5year olds :joy:

4 Likes

Has no shoes :joy:

5 Likes

Are these 0 degrees RKP baseplates? Like one could use this on a angled tip carver? Can you use them with SR hangers?

3 Likes

That’s a huge orange bushing dude

13 Likes

The Haero Bro is such a nice deck.

6 Likes

15 degree bases. Going on a tipo or a bro deck. Maybe the bro deck because I like the feel and weight.

Also space for a smart bms and im feeling the forged carbon fiber enclosures

No to the SR hangers

3 Likes

I missed the part where you got the Bro deck. Everyone seems to love it, I just don’t like the hourglass shape for no particular reasons.

What is a forged carbon enclosure?

4 Likes
9 Likes

Got it in a trade deal :+1:

4 Likes

You are on all the good dealz its disgusting…

Love the enclosure, really nice is it called forged like damascus steel?

1 Like

Are there specs for your hangers or a thread ?:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bro, do you even Bro?

5 Likes