🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

@Linny i hope they serve you well

2 Likes

Thank you, guys! Appreciate it. @brown5tick @Oddcomo
@xsynatic no ragrats buying those. Let’s see how they hold up after some use.

@DerelictRobot Thanks Andrew! Now awaiting the OSRR as i think that remote would fit this build perfectly.

4 Likes

Y’all got too carried away last time and decided to chill that stuff out lol

1 Like

Bruh.

4 Likes

That’s not why…?

aba

8 Likes

Lol I teared a little while cutting it if that helps.

Would be nice to have pcb in that form factor though. Makes using segmented enclosure so much easier. I though about going the route you did with individual pcb but got a good deal from our boy @BenjaminF on the full pcb I couldn’t pass up (thanks again bruh).

2 Likes

I already designed exactly this. You just had to ask. :kissing_heart:

Might actually already be up on my GitHub but if it’s not I’ll get the design published.

2 Likes

Wasn’t aware. But good to know for future builds. Then again I might just buy another to cut into individual pcb just to see the reaction lol.

Nonetheless, thanks for putting the work in on all that you and your team does. Always satisfied bruh.

1 Like

Freesk8 or personal?

Reject modernity.
hqdefault (2)
@J0ker make some DRI arrows outta that. Pcb actually stands for “people cutter: beware.”

2 Likes

Things that make me wish I still had my bow lol

2 Likes

I got a compound longbow my old room mate gave me. I spent an entire afternoon cackling as i made a completely safe foam arrow, jumped outta my room and shot him with it, and the look on his face when he thought i killed him for no reason, then looked down and didnt have an arrow in him was one of the high points of my life.
Now i just need some pcb arrows.

2 Likes

It’s still sitting on my personal, I’ll get it published to FreeSK8 Foundation tomorrow + 3d models

2 Likes

Where did you managed to find a set of those spiral gear drives? I thought the guy was long gone without producing a single batch. :thinking:

P.S hot build :fire:

2 Likes

wus dat?

4 Likes

I bought these a year ago from someone here, it’s a rare find so we had to keep it on the down loooow

4 Likes

First one was a machine calibration part and the other a half of a motor coupler for @PixelatedPolyeurthan

7 Likes

From me :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

how many unobtainium u own rn :joy:

2 Likes