🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yeah, its a pretty bad situation regardless. Im just picturing a total newb taking a nice hot spark shower like i did once, or worse.

5 Likes

That sounds hot

4 Likes

I got a good laugh, my girl jumped out her skin.

Trampa don’t sell packs with cells inside unless shipping address is in UK, so its easy for them to recall go to its location and disarm the bomb.

as for the people who brought the battery box w/pcb, well, if the customer knew how to put cells in, they should be fine taking them out, but trampa should cover all the shipping cost both ways unless customer refuse to send it back. :man_shrugging:t2:

e: first sentence.

7 Likes

The company I bought my cnc kit from would just ship replacement parts, even to me. I burnt my router in 1 month, sent them an email and a new one was in the mail, they sent me replacement for free of parts that got damage in shipping too, best customer service I ever had. As you know, shipping was more expensive than the item :joy:

3 Likes

i don’t think there are many items (little things, not big) can cost more than the insurance + shipping.

2 Likes

That’s true lol.

Maybe a stormcore 100D :grin:.

2 Likes

at launch, shipping to hk total is 520 or 530 something like that, i can’t imagine shipping to u

2 Likes

What???!! Just shipping+insurance wow

2 Likes

no god no, its the total price, 100d+shipping (+ if its insured)

2 Likes

I like the profile, and the shiny. Do those fit caliber/bn baseplates, and how wide are they?

No sadly, only with 6355 motors :frowning:

1 Like

Damn Phil! Those are HOT :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s fun!

4 Likes

What carbon fiber deck is that?

1 Like

a special one that I am trying to get another of :shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

frodo-keep-your-secrets

My guess is Metroboard X or Boundmotor Flash/Meepo Hurricane/All the other china brands who now use that same deck.

5 Likes

They’re not actually that similar, especially the forged ones

The bound and the metro though, those are exactly the same

1 Like

Love the way that turned out, man! Class!

2 Likes

Thanks Chris yeah it started like this

I want to add a little more color to it he with my silver motors
So I did the dawn soap and the spray and it came out good thank God

15 Likes