🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Get a Power wheels and put it over a go kart chassis. Local guy made a full suspension AWD version of one and its awesome

1 Like

you… you know you can just pause the print, yes? :laughing:

jk, that was awesome, the closest I ever came to a perfect finish was about 1cm sticking out the top.

1 Like

You have scarred my soul with that solder abomination.

1 Like

Whaaaat power wheels are so slow, that’s crazy. I over volted his mario kart power wheels a while back and the razor kart already does almost 15 mph. It just doesn’t have a big frame for holding extra stuff. I think it’ll do 20 or so when I dump extra volts into the motor but space is tight. Needs to dump the SLAs and go li ion.

1 Like

2017 me thought it was a good idea lmao

KWeld arrived today. Time for a re-do

1 Like

Oh… Our Power wheels at LAESK8 do 40+ MPH and will keep up with a stooge for awhile on the short track :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gotta see pics of those!

2 Likes

Is this F1?

I’ll find some for ya!

1 Like

I thought you looked like Jack Dorsey for a sec haha

1 Like

It’s Razor dune buggy with frame changes, a lot of CNC parts, Trampa PRIMO hubs and 9 inch slick tires.
The drive system is 80100 140KV, FS75200

still on work, I can share info in the end

11 Likes

wow damn, and u riding on suspension also :anguished:

4 Likes

Wouldn’t 730 amps require cables the girth of your peepee? :laughing:

4 Likes

Ahaha probably, but I’m doing a 20s14p so like ~475 amps ish. But cool to know it’s capable of it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Phase amps @Taraskasyanyuk is what most of the Sur Ron boys manipulate. Usually something like 200-400 battery amps and 600 phase amps :hushed:

Now whose gonna be the first of you guys (@DerelictRobot @taz) to run a 24s water cooled Rion powered Sur Ron?

6 Likes

Bettttt

1 Like

It is a regular raptor with a different truck on it. Luckily no new raptor release from Jason.

2 Likes

God damn, you can almost get a pair of apex airs for that price lol
EDIT: You CAN get a pair of apex airs and still have money leftover damn.

4 Likes

Maybe they bought the lot of decks from when Jason was liquidated.

They? No no, its just a regular raptor where Kamijuins has put this truck on to make a video of it ^^

3 Likes