🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I know, worst part is that it happened on good flat no rocks asphalt.

2 Likes

I didn’t see any lights on your other pic, what are they? Pretty darn bright.

1 Like

Some cheap Amazon bike lights, they’re insanely bright though and the battery life is decent.

2 Likes

15$ for 400lumens and 10 he battery. That’s a good deal!!

Also I thought I recognized that sticker on your box :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We’ve got all the same stickers I love it! Can’t complain for the price, plus it came with red tail lights which is cool.

1 Like

Thanks bro!

2 Likes

can you sell prints of these?

10 Likes

Prints for like putting it on your wall?

6 Likes

if you could make them easily then yeah that would be epic. Like a sports car poster but for esk8.

3 Likes

I have no time for this but I can provide Hi-Res renders if you really insist :slight_smile:

3 Likes

having seen your earlier work on here, which was excellent, this particular one shows that youve improved massively and also maintained your original vision. props on that.

1 Like

I simply entertain it as a cool idea.

3 Likes

I was literally just looking at this pic and thinking: “This is art. I’m looking at the work of an artist.”

There are companies that handle literally the entire process of production and fulfilment for mech like posters, shirts, mugs, shit like that. These companies were designed with YouTubers and shit in mind, so that someone with no time or experience in product fulfillment can still make some money selling merch.

I have no clue if there’s a market for this that would justify even setting up with a company like that, but your work is seriously impressive dude. Might be worth considering :man_shrugging:

Either way, I love what you make and hope you keep it up :metal:

6 Likes

That’s cool, the best part of the “job” actually :heart_eyes:

Niche market of a niche market, naaaaaaahhhh :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@JeffyJ

wht size are those? and wht stats do they have and where can i get them :wink:
KR and thx

1 Like

They are 173kv 6388s from www.fullsendelectric.net
5000w i think.

1 Like

thats what i have my biggest eye on since using loop keys :grin:

1 Like

nice man looking sick

1 Like

LMFAO :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Wait, yours is reversed! You have the board side male, and charger side female. What? :laughing:

1 Like