šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Not the seam between tire and 'thane but the seam between tire and tire. It’s probably hidden on the bottom in this pic. Is it at an angle? Will it separate?

Could something better be achieved by just pumping up a pneummie tire with polyurethane instead of air?

1 Like

Perhaps, but I’m not exactly sure. If it was fully contained, it may just move like solid rubber. I don’t think it’s removable on theirs, but it was an answer to worn hub sleeves, not actually just a wheel mod, ya know?

Also Carlitos seams ain’t pretty LOL he’s the reason I said ā€œI’m gonna cut mine diagonally.ā€

1 Like

I would like to compare notes with this guy, what’s his @?

2 Likes

I’ll link you the FB post when I’m done with what I’m doing.

i actually have no idea how to send you a link to that. best i can do is:


i also told him to join the forum if he isnt here already as soon as i saw that.
where are you square board man?

1 Like

@glyphiks Damn, didn’t know voodoo ranger is out your way. That shit is everywhere here in the states. New Belgium has gotten huge over the years.

1 Like

Dunno how. That beer was fuckin terrible

1 Like

Lol, not my favorite, not the worst. The haze version is a little better

You need to get you over here and try some of our local beers.

2 Likes

LoL that’s because it said ā€œIndia Pale Aleā€ on the tin :rofl:

A Demonseed 44" :open_mouth:

Those are rather hard to come by

1 Like

Indeed. And it’s for sale too :new_moon_with_face:

That’s solid unobtainium, snatch that up immediately

1 Like

IPAs can be fucking fantastic. This one was fucking terrible.

1 Like

I’d rather just snort floral incense

1 Like

(Post deleted by author)

1 Like

I had a really nice beer last night. I normally don’t drink dark dark beers unless it’s winter and I’m writing a novel in the den but it was delicious. Started with Flo I think? Tasted like black coffee.

Folklore, that was the name!

3 Likes

Dont do it @PedroMcJimenez, this is Australian slang for ā€œAl is gonna piss in your mouthā€

5 Likes

I’ve had fosters b4.

NgL an Australian beer tour with Al sounds fun as shit. I’d rather go see him than some yuppie childhood friend in Perth.

3 Likes

Yep same here. I would be down in a heartbeat. @glyphiks do yall have any proper dark beers in 'stralia? Or just that yellow piss water I always see you drinking?

2 Likes