🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Are you going to help him build a esk8 ??
His collection is cool :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Dude are you going to make a thread this board is super gorgeous :star_struck:
Is that a kaly??
You didn’t slack on premium parts :sunglasses:

4 Likes

that second board from the left looks so wild!! Does it have some sort of brake system?

1 Like
4 Likes

I’m sure trying to!

2 Likes

Damn thats a serious collection!

3 Likes

Super clean :sunglasses:
Are those Luna hangers / moon hangers?
And where did you get those hub motors ?

2 Likes

Its actaully Ecomobl ET2 drive train mounted on luna base :slight_smile: (motor, hanger, geardrive)
Not hub but plantery gears with 1:4 reduction.
And yes they are super clean and easy to work since since the motor isn’t sticking out.
Experimenting… might try for a 4wd later.

7 Likes

Dude this board looks awesome, how does it work?? Is the planetary gear smooth? And the sound?

It looks very unique but isn’t it concerning that the shaft of the motor it’s acting as the rear axle?

1 Like

Got some nice road rash there :face_with_head_bandage:
you all right what happened??

2 Likes

Heres a take apart of the motor How to disassemble the motor and gear? This video is suitable for ecomobl m24, M20 and ET boards. - YouTube
The shaft of the motor isn’t actaully part of the axle. The way the motor is mounted on is more closer to how a hub motor is mounted onto the hanger. As for how durable it is, they sell quite a few and i haven’t heard of it bending yet lol. The drive is SUPER loud. Its 4 metal gears per drive. In terms of smoothness, its smooth enough, def not buttery smooth like my other build running finality drives but its not rougher than other straight cuts I own.

2 Likes

Short vid to show the sound. Finality i hear the tires. Sometimes even the motors when the roads are smooth. These… i hear a food processor :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

All good, thanks for asking. Headed to a riding path and a person was on the phone about hit me, carved to hard to avoid the car and loose gravel on the side got me. The helmet saved the nice bounce the back that my head took.

5 Likes

I don’t. @808esk8 on insta is the man beehind this stock evolve AT he calls “bumblebee”

3 Likes

Heal up dude! Keep that road rash moist with tagerderm type stuff and ointment.

2 Likes

It is a very ingenious mounting system. It really looks cool, it would be pretty cool to try one as a mountain board it’s going to be my next step in esk8 and I fear a diy would be in excess of 2000€

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the audio!! It doesn’t sound that bad to me… (My board is also pretty loud)

Not being nice here just to be nice bc he hooked me up, they look cleaner and sharper in person without the filters on insta.

I’m a basic matte black binch. I forget that bling and bright is nice too sometimes.

3 Likes

fell off at a roundabout while raining but walked it off and delivered the package like a chad

Did you fall today too?

1 Like