šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Loving the bright color theme you have going :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Theyā€™re Zillboard motors and they look so good because they cost like 4 billion dollars each

12 Likes

Love the damn simple design! Is it straight bolt on each wheels or you got some one way bearings / clutch / differential somehow?

Simply belts on each wheel, long enough axle to reach both wheels, very simple.

2 Likes

They are the new 6359 180kv custom designed CNCā€™ed Zill Board motors. Made of 7075 aluminum alloy with quad bearing design. Every piece of the motor is CNC. Can is 63mm and stator is small but capable of 3.5kw continuous power; this is because the design of the motor is such that there is constant air vortex going through the stator.

They also come with their own specialized mount adapter much or less in the same fashion as E-Toxx motor mount adapters. The reason for this adapter, as I understand, is because they also intend to produce different types of motor mounts to fit major truck brands, Evolve, Caliber, MBS, etc. These things are a beauty. Most probably will come in Black & Violet anodizing and Raw alum & Violet anodizing.

Here you can clearly see the adapter below (in violet)ā€¦

As @glyphiks correctly mentioned, the only caveat is these babies will tentatively cost an eye, between US $440 to $500 a set! :roll_eyes: Quite high for motors of this size class. But hey! ā€¦is a free world, no? Besides these guys are building every piece of the motors themselves, all custom in house, no China BS, so thats the reason for the high price and consequently for their short production runs. Their custom motor mounts will cost between US $70 to $80 dollars. They are planning to launch and pre-order motors and mounts very soon.

For what I know from these guys and from forum members like @mynamesmatt, new Zill Board motors are of great quality, durable, powerful, and highly efficient; our dude been using his for a long time, lot of use and abuse, harsh conditions and they still running.

Listen how these quittens purrr. They sound like roaring combat aircraft Merlin engines!! :small_airplane:

13 Likes

Thatā€™s the most beautiful looking thing Iā€™ve ever seen. I kinda just wanna hold it in my hands all i know itā€™s real and not a dream

3 Likes

2 Likes

They look and sound quality. The price is a bit rediculous though.

3 Likes

Arent them secret anymore? :joy:

1 Like

:open_mouth:
ā€‹

5 Likes

If the banana wasnā€™t there for scale, Iā€™d have thought that was the worldā€™s biggest beer cooler.

6 Likes

as an asideā€¦ at the shop I have some faaaking HUGE igloo icechestsā€¦ when I was a frequent traveler relocating shit all the time I put all my shit in sealed igloosā€¦

even the airline baggage handlers couldnā€™t fuk up that shitā€¦ my employer paidā€¦ so not one fukk did I giveā€¦

and ya needs a huge icechest when ya go tuna feeshing!!

2 Likes

Thanks I will pass it on. Girlfriendā€™s daughter did the artwork. Girlfriend picked out the colour itā€™s her board. I donā€™t normally care about how things look so it was a different experience for me being careful.

3 Likes

@glyphiks I love that green!

2 Likes

Me too, iā€™m just hoping that the finished product works out the way i have plannedā€¦ time will tell.

3 Likes

Dude, I would be tempted to leave the haya like this. It looks great.
Edit do you mind sharing what dye you used? Itā€™s epoxy base coat right?

1 Like

Arent them secret anymore? :joy:

Not anymore baby :grin:. I just dragged them into the open :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

Voltage rating?

1 Like

Its an epoxy pigment paste. Mixed at roughly 1-2% so itā€™s still a little transparent.

Itā€™s a Mov-E deck not a Haya, and there is still another couple of things to go on it. If I fuck it up, you can tell me you told me so :rofl:

PS. I like your old avatar better.

6 Likes

meeeeeeeeeeeee tooā€¦

but I like your new title better, Al!!!
:tumbler_glass: :heart_eyes: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes