šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Nice ! Where is it ?

1 Like

no shit. we stay at a friends place in thonon when we go climbing two days in Switzerland.
i had no idea you were that close to me :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a different learning curve. But the F1 circuit is always a great spot to tame a new monster

3 Likes

When this shit settles down Iā€™m keen to come back over as soon as I can and ride. Take the Apex truck to the mountains and test some gear.

2 Likes

I can barely walk. Cracked ribs for sure. The deck is sweet and fast. Iā€™m digging that drop too.

4 Likes

thatā€™d be awesome. :pray:
plenty of room here haha :grin: :laughing: :wink:

2 Likes

That drop is the thang

Sending you fast heals. Just getting back on the board myself.

I actually have that same enclosure. Might have a home for it now. Thanks for info.

3 Likes

Loving your new ride jealous of your new job :star_struck: but I want to see you bling out this bad boy your style :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll eventually senderize it but, other than that, itā€™s gonna stay pretty much as is. Iā€™m in almost every local grouprides so I represent what we build and sell

4 Likes

Yeah but I do like your green and purple beast
but I understand you got a image to keep :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Build a second one :money_mouth_face: maybe a Proto with your flare

i want a cut out duck for no reason :crazy_face: how much for it

6 Likes

Shit I thought the same thing!

1 Like

Youā€™ve done me more than enough favors, Iā€™ll toss one in the box with your deck and battery for free :ok_hand:

You want duck or dick?

4 Likes

cheers man, i would like a dickless one :joy: some people may not like having a duck dick whipping around

4 Likes

Iā€™m most likely gonna go for about the same colors again with sender design. Monster energy logo on a degrading purple background and gonna add purple sleeves to my motor and light cables. Maybe anodize the baseplates to green instead of blue

3 Likes

Is this a new deck and also if I wanted to buy one do you have a link? very nice :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yes, itā€™s a new deck, photos coming next week,

When I say new, itā€™s a deck Iā€™ve been trying to get built for a couple of years. A few false starts and lots of money swallowed by some unscrupulous vendors, but Iā€™m happy to say itā€™s finally on its way!

13 Likes

Where did you get this gold? I need this shade for an Ironman project of my own. lol

1 Like