🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

@DANGItsVictor might wanna delete your comment before someone flags lol

This thread is for the replies

2 Likes

Ahh shit, my bad! Done

5 Likes

first thought was “OMG this build is so freacking thin” and then i realized it was not electrified xD

beautifull deck though, and gorgeous pictures

EDIT : is that a bro ?

6 Likes

Yeah that’s a bro. It LOOKS LIKE maybe they are going to offer it as a rolling chassis ready to electrify? I’m not 100% though

1 Like

Is it a bro?

1 Like

Definitely from haero. Y’all have a colab?

1 Like

Just noticed it says Apex Predator…

I see a complete coming soon? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Oohhh good eye.

Yeah this is my new board. it looks awesome. We wanted to get some good pictures before the electric parts went on but you can rest easy knowing that its now been converted to electric.

4 Likes

…did you design this are these files somewhere about?

1 Like

I designed the latest and current box, JoeyZ5 Designed and provided me with the first Box. I can provide the STL for my design with the spacer.

2 Likes

that would be awesome! How effective is the TPU spacer for waterproofing? (seems like a great idea)

spacer.stl (158.7 KB) Enclosurelid.stl (168.8 KB) Enclosure.stl (338.9 KB)
So far the TPU is working wonders. I haven’t had to run in the rain yet, but mud puddles and a wet road and dry as a bone inside. I had to make a custom gromet for the power cable hole with removable silicone.

1 Like

Oh, also, the lid is made to fit the InfinitySink

1 Like

Ive got some mold star silicone, so guess i could use that. But great that it’s holding up against the elements so far!

I thought it was that one :+1:

1 Like

Waiiiit a sec… dis be moon TKP?!

1 Like

This is an old pic - NOV 2019

Throwback to batch 1 moon drives and proto TKPs

2 Likes

Oh wow, that DAVEGA housing came out great. :heart_eyes: Is that powder coated or have you actually anodized it?

1 Like

Nah nah nah @Zach needs to print a complete deck with integrated enclosure that can be be carbon fiber wrapped. Not a 40" deck obv more like slightly bigger than 30"

1 Like

Looks like a weapon how do the moon trucks to other channel trucks.