šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Are they 15mm or 20mm wide?
(weird that they donā€™t specify that)

e: and what diameter is the bearing bore? xD

2 Likes

15, Iā€™m pretty sure. My belts are 15mm, and there is no overage.

1 Like

Sweet baby jesus. Thatā€™s the nicest ESC top box I have ever laid eyes on. Beautiful work :ok_hand:

7 Likes

got to be a unity rebrand. booring.

2 Likes

Thank you. It means a lot to me, coming from a member that I truly respect. It still needs some work, especially in the way the cable mounts are ā€œfixedā€ to the box, but itā€™s definitely an improvement over the last iteration.

1 Like

I gotta say manā€¦ Iā€™ve disliked every tail esc enclosure Iā€™ve seen until this one.

You had me contemplating how much work it would be to move my esc out of the battery box you tricky devil.

4 Likes

chargeport? Whatā€™s the other side for?

2 Likes

Dual charge port. 6s and 7s battery. My balance charger only does 6s-12s. And because iā€™m a mad cunt I decided to go 13s no bms.

4 Likes

Have you tried with compressed air?

This is awesome! Do you have ab uild thread for this?

2 Likes

Thank you, really appreciate it! Once I finish polishing it, Iā€™ll share the file.

1 Like

Thank you. I dont have a thread about it, but I am very happy with how well everything went together so easily. Itā€™s my second build. My only complaints are weight and the gear drives hitting the deck when i turn

1 Like

This is so epic! Love the Iron Maiden stylings. Who did the artwork?

2 Likes

Dudeā€™s name is Glenno. He does heaps of artwork for the Aus punk/metal/hardcore scene. Cost me a pretty penny to commission this piece, but Iā€™m so glad I did :green_heart:

3 Likes

Drive done
Now electronics

2 Likes

Looks like the gears are gonna hit the deck. Whatā€™s clearance like?

3 Likes

Checked it and I get just enough at full turn

Had to add a quarter inch riser at the back

Clearance is around 2-3cm

2 Likes

oh you CAN do it like that I guess!

1 Like

thatā€™s what she said

2 Likes

Ohh shit you bought @ahravā€™s sick 4wd setup

2 Likes