🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yep, what he said.

Not to mention that having the antispark on the ESC opens the possibility that you could potentially plug your battery into a non-antispark XT90 sometime in the future and cause a spark.

That is, if you could find another motor controller besides jpo’s orange abortion that uses the wrong gender connector :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

ohhh ok I guess I’m not a noob after all…I knew that. Thx

3 Likes

Ya I’ll probably switch my connector out so the antispark is on the battery side anyway since the solder job was bad to begin with

1 Like

I’d love whole tubes of “just the first squirt”

That stuff is amazing. It’s like the silicone before the filler starts coming out. I wish it was available to buy. It probably is somewhere as a potting compound.

3 Likes

@Ace
i tried so hard… and got so farrrar

1 Like

Not sure if it’s neutral cure, but in the trades, counter-top installers have the best silicone. Might be worth looking into.

1 Like

What’s the story here Franny?

1 Like

Oh. I just stole the pic from @Skyart lol

1 Like

What’s happening with this?

2 Likes

This one is staying as my only push board for now.

2 Likes

so sad

3 Likes

Sorry, this will be a way cooler single drive commuter.

2 Likes

This looks sick! Tell us more!

7 Likes

Thanks :grin: Its a little something I have been working on. It is a features rich smart remote control, with things like frequency hopping, haptic feedback, slick UI, HALL throttle, and much more!
I have some prototype units currently in the making, going to post more details on a new thread soon :+1:

20 Likes

I wondered if that was a display in the middle! dont keep us hanging with the details… this looks great

4 Likes

Yes it is a true round IPS display with an amazing viewing angle, powered by a bigger ESP32 with larger RAM and Flash.

16 Likes

This sounds awesome

10 Likes

dayum :eyes:

7 Likes

doubtful :crazy_face:

it has a lame tail :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

CAN I get one of those? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes