🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

What mounts are those? Look sweet! :smiley:

1 Like

@ATC mounts. His v3 mounts :blush:

2 Likes

It doesn’t state silk (sadly) but it seems to be doing a nice job and looks a bit “beige”

So many supports :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks, this machine is very easy to use, crimp from picture was basically the first time I’ve used it.
This machine is at work and it’s new so they are still doing tests, validations and procedures so it sits unused for now.
I will look up the model number and make tomorrow so you can at least check it out.

1 Like

God damn brother. That’s a sexy ass board right there :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What’s an ass board? :rofl:

That’s an ass board :point_down:t3::rofl:

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Fawwwwwwkkkkk I just realized Dexter sent me one 190kv 6380 and one 170kv 6380 :sweat:

3 Likes

Are you serious? That 170kv motor is probably worth its weight in gold…

4 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah, he’s not selling those anymore, and I know there are folks who want one.

3 Likes

I would promptly remove that 170Kv 6380 and list it for sale… people will be breaking down your door to get it LoL

6 Likes

You get your hands on a 100S? What mounting pattern does it match, or does it not?

3 Likes

Lmao not to worry. @torqueboards have outstanding customer service. I’m pretty sure he’ll do you right :love_you_gesture:t3::sunglasses:

4 Likes

The left side has better start up torque and the right side has a higher top end, its like having a dual speed gear box but with less parts, just make sure you have traction control disabled and you’re golden

1 Like

It matches one of the patterns on the heatsink, looks like maybe the FOCBOX mount holes.

The other side will have a 60A Daly BMS, run discharge

2 Likes

Since when did you change your mind on running BMSes in discharge mode?

This board is a higher voltage board and I’m doing some experimenting.

Speedrunning life I see :stuck_out_tongue: But cool, can’t wait to see it!