🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

How does it hold up to the flex though? :eyes:

1 Like

Haven’t tested. Honestly kind of worried, just hoping it works :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Lmao. I was gonna say. New flux enclosure looks like shit :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes. That right there :point_up:t3::grimacing:

2 Likes

Well the plan is to try to sell that battery again if I can so I can get a flux enclosure and a new battery for it lol. Would love the flux enclosure anyway.

This is just the ghetto route if I can’t sell the battery :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Dude your always living life to the fullest :call_me_hand: keep the awesome pictures coming

4 Likes

Lol forreal. How did you fit a 12s8p in there?

3 Likes

It’s ghetto, that’s how :joy:

2 Likes

He folded it 12 times :flushed:

1 Like

Fuck yeah. Glad they got there in one peice with no issues. Enjoy!

2 Likes

It’s not a TB enclosure. It’s for a hummie deck I think.

1 Like

What diameter are the bullet plugs? I was dreaming about phase and sensor connector in a plug together…

Will you be selling those?

@BenjaminF

3 Likes

In this model, 4mm bullets and 0.8mm pins. I also plan to make a model with 5.5mm bullets.

Yep :slightly_smiling_face:

Me as well. I hope I can make dreams come true :smiley:

More info can be found here:

11 Likes

Haha what a coincidence, I actually have an abandoned model similar to this!

1 Like

Hoist (heavy duty lift) cable, £8000 for 100m of it, or so they say. Build your model and get rich lol

1 Like

Have you checked your clearance on turns? TKP trucks turn more, making the board go lower than it would with RKP. The Eboosted enclosure on my Switchblade is physically touching the ground on turns with TKP trucks and Bergmeisters! :scream: (drop through though)

2 Likes

Good catch! I need to check. I’m top mounting and using hammocks so have a lot of clearance, at least an inch of clearance (guesstimating with my eyes). But yeah, I need to jump on top of deck and turn to verify.

I had more than 2 inches and it scraped :grimacing:

1 Like

How wide is your enclosure? Same width as deck?

My enclosure is narrow, 6.25”, and not full width of deck. I would have to tilt more to touch ground versus if I had enclosure that is same width as deck.

As wide as can be with a cm on each side for bolts. I think width could make a big difference.