8 Likes

3 Likes

@3DServisas whatā€™s that? gear puller?

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQPLrbBhch9/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nice build :star_struck:
Are you worried about those motors they look pretty low

5 Likes

i would imagine one up the angle will hit the baseplate?

2 Likes

He has bn adjustables maybe change the degree :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks man!

Yeahhhh I kind of am.
@frame I am going to look into raising them one notch.
As of now though, raising them hits the really long riptide bolts. I am going to cut them down and see if the motors will still hit.
I can always raise the degree of the baseplate, which I might do. However @RipTideSports advised that 50 in the front and 30 in the rear would be optimal.

The 50* in the front actually gets a tad bit of wheel bite, so I might end up either sanding the deck or dropping that to 40*

2 Likes

if i were u, i would try 40 up front before thinking about sanding the deck, its a beautiful deck that i wouldnā€™t want to ruin it

2 Likes

I am 100% with you on that one.

Also, as of now I have roughlyyy 24mm of ground clearance from the motor/gear driveā€™s lowest point.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a speed demon but I like 50/50
Or 40/40
Or back 40 front 50

3 Likes

Whatever you do keep it drop through that looks sick love it :star_struck:

2 Likes

I might end up going with 40/40 for this board.
That hopefully will solve both issues.

Thanks! Yeah I plan on keeping it drop through haha. The board is honestly pretty high off the ground.
Between the 6in tires, and the adjustable baseplates, the enclosure should have plenty of clearance.

2 Likes

thatā€™s instant scratch for me before i can even reach the end of my street :joy:

2 Likes

Yeahhhhhh on most of mine too :joy:

1 Like

I have been definitely rethinking splits and going shallower and shallower opting for a more lean to steer ratio. On My Stooge Raceboard for road use, I am at 32/5

4 Likes

Dude your a madman I love it :sunglasses:
The MOONBEAST @moon :star_struck:

4 Likes

This is my favorite build of the year :star_struck:

5 Likes

:blush:
Iā€™m so stoked, it rides better than expected, and fills the quiver spot that I planned for it. Tempted to move to the speed gears though.
I need to put a build thread together, itā€™s on the docket b4 I jump head first into the next(which everything is in hand for)

4 Likes