🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Only two of the bolts were fastened, the other two are just dropped in the top :crazy_face:

And the two in there were using coupling nuts I made crudely.

1 Like

May I ask what it is informally known as?

Also, happy birfday man. I appreciate your wit and humor on a daily basis. You may request one nude in the pose of your choosing.

4 Likes

Open Source Racing Remote, i think

1 Like

Informally, the JTT.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Happened to me. Memorized the name but not the top level domain so i instinctively went to .com

2 Likes

I also typed .com before, but its pretty hard to find a domain name thats not taken these days. And there are many companies that share the same names its pretty much inevitable.

1 Like

Hahahahah yeah i never read the .net so i was like heyyy he doing houses now? :rofl:

6 Likes

mind-blown-icegif-3

4 Likes

I should’ve brought long pants, it’s getting super cold the further i ride away from the city. :cold_face:

4 Likes

That is fucking far-out. I’m having difficulty selecting and bringing up your live video feeds though.

2 Likes

A worldwide live feed groupride would be so freaking awesome

3 Likes

Lucky ass, it’s over 100+ degrees here.

1 Like

I won’t talk about the joke,
But what with this girl ? Did she walked right out of the exorcist ? I guess some weird fisheye effect but her legs look like twice the length of her upper body and facing the wrong direction

1 Like

so did you win or not? I gotta know

3 Likes

I really wanted to bomb up the hill and play chicken with one of the kids …

But cops and stuff…

7 Likes

Are those your new hangers RAW :star_struck:
What ratio are you going to use and what degree are you running on you baseplates
I love this build :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I just noticed the tunnel risers OMG love your work Phil

1 Like

Built different ig

1 Like

Those are the old hangers. We have new hangers, base plates, and motor mounts .
50 degree precision bases plates.
The hanger/motor mount interface is something a little new!

7 Likes