šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Cooooold! That joint looks cooooold!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dude I used my 60w big iron and it was barely enough. :laughing:

1 Like

Worldā€™s first triple digit price tag loop key :joy:

Jokes aside, that looks awesome man, great work! You planning on producing these, or is this just a one-off?

4 Likes

I made 5 of them. 3 are for me and my brother Steve @RideNebula.

6 Likes

In context, while two 10AWG wires are sucking heat out, itā€™s not the worst joint Iā€™ve ever seen. Still looks pretty cold.

We could produce them easily. Not sure if the demand is there though?

3 Likes

they can be printed so easilyā€¦

1 Like

Looks really nice but the price would probably have to be too high.

If you made something like that that was an aluminum DaVega mount that also had a charge port and a dope loopkey like that, then a high price could be more justified IMHO

Picture a mount where you pulled part of it away as the key, and there was a charge port on it also, maybe XT30 or 5.5x2.1

3 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m against printing for what we are doing

2 Likes

I was just speaking for the demand

3 Likes

That is already in the works for my current build!!!

1 Like

What tires are you using?

1 Like

How much would they cost to be viable for you to make some?

TB AT tires.

2 Likes

@DerelictRobot whatā€™s up with that remote on the bottom? What is it and how do I get one?

3 Likes

The remote formally known as the OSRR. Will have more details over the next month, about to kick off our final beta testing round.

5 Likes

Brian I totally forgot about that pic, my meme deff should go to you!! Lmao!!! Did you actually test ride that out?

LoL not too much, no. It was a curiosity and ā€œI had to do it for the photo opsā€ modification.

Iā€™d feel irresponsible building a shortboard with 130mm wheels and NOT taking the opportunity to do that.

I never took it outside in that configuration, just in the basement.

I bet it was a lil sketchy sketch, 52mm wheels and 5 inch worth of risers, 10 in (254mm lol) bolts

1 Like

Only two of the bolts were fastened, the other two are just dropped in the top :crazy_face:

And the two in there were using coupling nuts I made crudely.

1 Like