🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Thank you! Good light is pretty much what it makes a good photo.They could look way better if I had my camera with me.

That is the sickest fucking enclosure I’ve ever seen man. wow. great work

2 Likes

Thanks brotha, been fucking around with it for way to long :rofl:

1 Like

That’s really something special. Good work.

4 Likes

Hell yeah, means a lot coming from you dude :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

P42A I suppose? What are the dimensions of that pack, im also thinking about building 12s5p in the future.

1 Like

Yes P42A’s.
Dimensions are roughly 240x125x80mm
(with LLT 20A smart BMS on top)

I’ll update with more precise measurements when I get home from work ^^

1 Like

Nicee, and thanks. Would quickly help me figure out if I can use that layout in my current enclosure :smiley:

2 Likes

@Creavenger 235x120*80mm measured c:

This is the absolute minimum you can go with this kinda pack. Add a couple mm for fishpaper, balance leads and heatshrink to be save.

2 Likes

Thanks bro appreciate it :metal:

2 Likes

May I recommend heat shrinking or electrical taping the plier tips to keep them from pinching the insulation too much?

3 Likes

I have electrical tape on the other plier tip, but it slips to much to hold 2 wires at once.

4 Likes

Cooooold! That joint looks cooooold!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dude I used my 60w big iron and it was barely enough. :laughing:

1 Like

World’s first triple digit price tag loop key :joy:

Jokes aside, that looks awesome man, great work! You planning on producing these, or is this just a one-off?

4 Likes

I made 5 of them. 3 are for me and my brother Steve @RideNebula.

6 Likes

In context, while two 10AWG wires are sucking heat out, it’s not the worst joint I’ve ever seen. Still looks pretty cold.

We could produce them easily. Not sure if the demand is there though?

3 Likes

they can be printed so easily…

1 Like

Looks really nice but the price would probably have to be too high.

If you made something like that that was an aluminum DaVega mount that also had a charge port and a dope loopkey like that, then a high price could be more justified IMHO

Picture a mount where you pulled part of it away as the key, and there was a charge port on it also, maybe XT30 or 5.5x2.1

3 Likes