🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I have the 6012W but worried about pushing its limits, friend blew up his at only 450W

2 Likes

wow…yeah 50.4V @ 4A for charging is the highest I’m willing to go. Have you charged your battery with the 6012?

1 Like

Bugger! I guess it’s good to know it’s a manufacturing flaw rather than something I may have done.

Yeah I did 12S@10A multiple times with it. Got kinda loud but that was it. Not too worried about “analog” loads like that. Friend blew up 1/8th of a led wall when his probably faulted into overvoltage.

2 Likes

I have to make a connector with a CNLinko LP16 connector. I want to try the charge feature.

1 Like

Ah fuck, I found a cooler one and now I need it too

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075QZCF8M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_691F0K5J49HT64K2QPCE

2 Likes

Motormounts for a gokart build by @PixelatedPolyeurthan

5 Likes

Okay, now that we’ve covered all the important stuff, such as the correct spelling of “shiny”, bonuses and penalties for accents, and all the aspects of putting emphasis on a particular word in a sentence… could somebody finally bloody explain what the hell is that thing?

4 Likes

Ah, okay. :slight_smile: Thanks.

4 Likes

Lol was about to ask the same thing for when I went through all that flirting.

@SabreDynamics what’s the size of that part? I seems tiny but I doubt it is as small as I picture it since it’s for a go kart

2 Likes

Didnt you just make one?

2 Likes

I haven’t actually made the enclosure yet. I’ve made the mold. That motherfucker is enough work in itself.

Getting to it. I’ve just rearranged my work spaces and cleared the garage so i can do all my fibreglass shit in there. I have been doing it on the back porch and its not ideal.

Shed is pretty much ready to go for fibreglass, so the haero ds will be coming soon.

In the mean time, i couldn’t resist getting one of these :star_struck:

4 Likes

Nice!!! im sure your work in progress enclosure will come out about the same quality, Alan’s stuff is top notch.

1 Like

Yep, constantly impressed with his enclosures :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wholly bananas dude…

This looks amazing…

2 Likes

What deck is that?

Thank you! It really means a lot to me coming from a builder like you.

It takes a lot of inspiration from multiple builders/brands, including the custom griptape and anti-sink plate. It will always be a matter of personal taste, but I’m really happy with the result.

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s regarding my pictures, but if it is, it’s a Flux deck.

1 Like

so what is the grip tape?
is it laser cut custom for the deck?

3 Likes

That’s not a Lacroix deck? With those curves it does not look like a Flux from the pictures. Oh my, that’s sexy!