🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yeah awesome!

1 Like

Did you see they now have an 18 amp version, is that what you used? Love these units, they even have a charging mode. I’ve been thinking about building an enormous battery for one of them so I can have a portable and adjustable charger. I’ve got a 6012.

1 Like

3 out of 4 TB6’s that I’ve got in my possession have suffered a usb detachment failure. Sucks.

9 Likes

6 Likes

I picked up some panel mount USB headers for my TB6’s.

2 Likes

What is that shinny thing?

4 Likes

It’s between your ankle and knee, on the front side of the leg.

3 Likes

My english anatomical vocabulary just got a +1 bonus, thank you sir
(The funny thing is with my accent I can’t ear the difference between shin and chin)

2 Likes

:rofl:

“Shiny” with long I sound I think is what you want.

3 Likes

What is this accent? I always read your posts in murican.

1 Like

Mainly french

4 Likes

You just gained +10 fancy points in my book! You lost the -5 American bonus penalty and gained the +5 Frenchman bonus.

Do you guys stress your words in sentences or have equal emphasis on each word?

For example:

“I didn’t say he stole the money” could be construed 7 different ways based on which word you emphasize.

7 Likes

That’s pretty difficult to say, my french accent in english is not as marked as some, at least i try my best not to… but i’ve been through england and australia so maybe i got some weird british intonations

If i try to read it I think i’ll accentuate both “say” and “money”

The weird thing in french is the tonic accent is almost exclusively on the last sylabs, so you don’t learn about tonic accents and you won’t think about it in other languages, i think that’s what give me up 100% of the time in most of languages
(That plus the fact i’m absolutely unable to say “rrr” the way italians do)

2 Likes

Look at this man, giving Frenchmen a +5 bonus. Despicable.

2 Likes

@Venom121212
How many fancy points for crocks n’ socks bearers ?

2 Likes

Had my first USB-C detachment on my Xenith. Pretty damn depressing when the connector takes the PCB pads with it

3 Likes

Banished to the 37th dead world.

3 Likes

I got the 6A …64V version with wifi. So far I like this unit. I’m glad I measured the front ports. I thought that green port was earth but it’s the charge positive :grimacing:

3 Likes

I have the 6012W but worried about pushing its limits, friend blew up his at only 450W

2 Likes

wow…yeah 50.4V @ 4A for charging is the highest I’m willing to go. Have you charged your battery with the 6012?

1 Like