🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I’m a fan of them for 7’s, 8’s, and 9’s for sure don’t expect any kind of real stretch on those tho.

Didn’t like the 6.5’’ urban treads on them. So far the metro 155’s don’t suck on them but they feel best on stretched superstars I think.

2 Likes

Yes, they remain unreleased.

It’s just nice to have a reasonable priced rim with different color options but yeah I heard they’re just okay on metros155 or 6.5’s
But those green :star_struck: I might have to order me a set

3 Likes

I don’t exactly know why (heat treatment?), but some of Trampa’s Megastar’s aren’t perfectly round. I had one wheel I had to send back it was so out of round. I think plastic injection molded wheels are always going to be perfectly round, and much lighter to boot. Can’t wait to try these. They are great looking wheels.

2 Likes

A man of culture I see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I love the ride, and that black top looks super smooth.

3 Likes

Dude.
There is freshies all over town.
Shit is soooo magical.

I need to get out there with some thane.

3 Likes

Your lucky, my roads aren’t even close to that. That’s thane love right there.

3 Likes

Have you ridden it yet? How are the airs?

Also looks like you de-wedged with the risers, that intentional? I’ve not ridden a setup with this little kingpin angle so interested to hear how it handles.

1 Like

Does it smells like burnt ESCs ?

9 Likes

I think you mean magic smoke :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well see there’s your problem, yeah.

4 Likes

Yea I think the same, this may be a problem of it not functioning properly.

1 Like

Were did you get those wheels? They look amazing!

1 Like

Yeah awesome!

1 Like

Did you see they now have an 18 amp version, is that what you used? Love these units, they even have a charging mode. I’ve been thinking about building an enormous battery for one of them so I can have a portable and adjustable charger. I’ve got a 6012.

1 Like

3 out of 4 TB6’s that I’ve got in my possession have suffered a usb detachment failure. Sucks.

9 Likes

6 Likes

I picked up some panel mount USB headers for my TB6’s.

2 Likes

What is that shinny thing?

4 Likes