šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Thatā€™s the most beautiful looking thing Iā€™ve ever seen. I kinda just wanna hold it in my hands all i know itā€™s real and not a dream

3 Likes

2 Likes

They look and sound quality. The price is a bit rediculous though.

3 Likes

Arent them secret anymore? :joy:

1 Like

:open_mouth:
ā€‹

5 Likes

If the banana wasnā€™t there for scale, Iā€™d have thought that was the worldā€™s biggest beer cooler.

6 Likes

as an asideā€¦ at the shop I have some faaaking HUGE igloo icechestsā€¦ when I was a frequent traveler relocating shit all the time I put all my shit in sealed igloosā€¦

even the airline baggage handlers couldnā€™t fuk up that shitā€¦ my employer paidā€¦ so not one fukk did I giveā€¦

and ya needs a huge icechest when ya go tuna feeshing!!

2 Likes

Thanks I will pass it on. Girlfriendā€™s daughter did the artwork. Girlfriend picked out the colour itā€™s her board. I donā€™t normally care about how things look so it was a different experience for me being careful.

3 Likes

@glyphiks I love that green!

2 Likes

Me too, iā€™m just hoping that the finished product works out the way i have plannedā€¦ time will tell.

3 Likes

Dude, I would be tempted to leave the haya like this. It looks great.
Edit do you mind sharing what dye you used? Itā€™s epoxy base coat right?

1 Like

Arent them secret anymore? :joy:

Not anymore baby :grin:. I just dragged them into the open :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

Voltage rating?

1 Like

Its an epoxy pigment paste. Mixed at roughly 1-2% so itā€™s still a little transparent.

Itā€™s a Mov-E deck not a Haya, and there is still another couple of things to go on it. If I fuck it up, you can tell me you told me so :rofl:

PS. I like your old avatar better.

6 Likes

meeeeeeeeeeeee tooā€¦

but I like your new title better, Al!!!
:tumbler_glass: :heart_eyes: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m pretty happy with this one. Yours is pretty great too.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m digging this one as wellā€¦ :kiss: @BillGordon

1 Like

heyā€¦ you still using west system for your glass lay-ups?

105?

2 Likes

Nah man, that shit is too expensive :rofl:

Just about demolished this guy, time to restock. Gonna get a fast cure mix this time.

5 Likes

yeah itā€™s spendy but solidā€¦ works on wood and glassā€¦ after I run out, maybe Iā€™ll check out your preferred resinā€¦!

2 Likes