🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

This is awesome to keep the memories alive and wow you weren’t shy that thing looks like a beast :sunglasses:

love the stickers on the deck or the cool grip tape
awesome build :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

How you liking the aileron? I’ve never had a tail that flexy and I’m still getting used to it. Can’t tell if I love it or hate it yet haha.

3 Likes

Let me just say…not for me lol :rofl::rofl::rofl: prolly be going up for sale sooon

4 Likes

I’m pushing mine all over. Have the dogs pulling me around too.

3 Likes

I need to put my cat on steroids, maybe she pull me too

4 Likes

Wtf is this are you riding this??

Yes. Well I’m more building it than riding it for the time being…

You can get more info hereFlexboardz mechanic

2 Likes

Oh wow ok word, this is actually pretty cool

2 Likes

Cool stuff.
How much tunnel height do you reckon is needed in the riser for let’s say a 7 or 8 plywood deck?

Beautiful.
On the top of the board, is it all frit or just the graphic area and the rest is grip tape?

1 Like

It’s all fine frit

The silhouette pretty much disappeared behind the glass unfortunately

5 Likes

i’m curious how this holds up. i did it to my evolve cgt and sold it that way. i never got any feed back from the guy afterwards. did you use 3M primer 94?

8 Likes

A mega too tell ya

8 Likes

The colorshift green/gold on the deck is a paint by Liquid Concepts called Venom. The vinyl is what i’m going to di-cut the graphics out of.

7 Likes

Black AND Squareular?

You brave soul. Godspeed.

10 Likes

Those tires look good. What are those?

1 Like

Thanks! It’s the Grip POWELL PERALTA og stickers white 9 x 33.

What frightens me a little bit is that I drilled the deck like a mountainboard and it’s very flexy this way.

Love taking dawn rides and from there watching the hawks hunt.

1 Like

Reminds me of that poor guy in some video who decided to check his phone coming out of a short tunnel and rudely meeting one of those things…ouch.

2 Likes

I wish i had’ve seen it. The dude just ran straight into it at like 20kph. I was in front, i just heard meat hit concrete and turned around to see old mate sprawled out on the ground :rofl:

3 Likes