šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Fair enough. I should have added that Iā€™m a weight weenie and that might be part of the lower amp draw required.

Gonna run some uphill takeoff tests and see how the amps pull in comparison. Thanks for the answer.

1 Like

How much battery that hold? And does it nicely fit 16S 21700?

You can fit a 12S7P, 14S7P or even 16S7P 21700 if you mount the ESCs and BMS on top of the deck, you could even go crazy and mount 8P grups if you go with mesh layout but may need a thicker rubber gasket.

:slightly_smiling_face:

What about with everything inside the enclosure on the bottom?

1 Like

This could give you a rough estimate

Here are the meassures Brian, they might help :+1:

11 Likes

Love your work @computers what gear ratio are u using on this setup :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks! Iā€™m using 1:3.44 (18/62) and 120a motor, 80a brakes. Feels dialed in for the short technical tracks we tend to run.

2 Likes

Oh that is great; you should put all those photos on your site!

Looks like 14S8P is about the max

Unless you have microscopic ESCs and BMS

3 Likes

It looks like a cartoon giant grabbed your leg :flushed:

What happened?

2 Likes

Broke tibia and fibula falling off my backfire g3. I now have a titanium rod in my leg :confused:

6 Likes

Ouch dude. Good feels and fast heals.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy :slight_smile: saddest part was I was gonna get the next flux motion board when the pre sale went live. Now Iā€™m probably not skating for a yearā€¦

2 Likes

Some enclosures have now meassures on my website already, Iā€™m working on the rest boss

5 Likes

Always wonder if colorblind people hate this kind of joke

7 Likes

Kami Juins inspired build?

4 Likes

Did you try spinning the tire a round the hub?

3 Likes

Welcome to the club. Did you fall off a cliff? I got hit by a car and flipped and skidded through a large intersection and broke my tib/fib. Iā€™m at six months post surgery and biking almost daily to regain movement and strength. I can ride a board, tried for the first time three weeks ago, but left turns are somewhat hard (heel side) due to muscle atrophy, itā€™s harder to control. Good luck on the recovery!

8 Likes

I could have, but then the MBS logo wouldnā€™t match up with the valve stem, which it does on the other 3 tires.

2 Likes

Chop the valve stem off. Problem solved.

7 Likes

Thanks for the advice! I am not exactly sure what happened but my board came out from under me at a rather slow speed. Not 20m from my front door.

I am glad to hear about you back doing activities after 6 months. I keep getting varied information. All I know is Iā€™m 1 week into this injury and I have a long way to go. But Iā€™m optimistic :slight_smile:

7 Likes