šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Im sorry bro but Joeā€™s bike is gonna make yours look like a razer scooter. More fair to call it an electric sportbike. My jaw was on the floor for most of our ride last night

1 Like

no I bet I know heā€™s done some fun stuff to it. way diff set ups I think my bike is still considered ā€œlow-powerā€ in the DIY ebike world

1 Like

I mean donā€™t get me wrong, your bike also impressed me, so much fucking torque. Two different kinds of beasts. I refused an offer to try Joeā€™s bike out of fear of instant wheelie death

3 Likes

this is the one thing Iā€™m missing - I want to wheelie easier lol

I have a feeling Iā€™m going to slap a 8000watt QS motor and beefier controller on mine at somepoint :eyes:

1 Like

DOIT

1 Like

Buy 2 more decks and route out the middle :woozy_face:

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll sort it out well.

6 Likes

I hate seeing that, Iā€™ve seen how much time went into it to not work out exactly the way you intended.

1 Like

Flat head screws

8 Likes

They actually were a lifesaver in this case. The fit is super tight. I also had some countersunk head M4 bolts in the correct length but the head diameter is a hair larger and they just didnā€™t fit.

5 Likes

There must exist a proper bolt that fits.

3 Likes

Itā€™s more relevant whether it exists in my workshop than whether it exists outside of it. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Philips are worse IMHO

2 Likes

Than flats??

3 Likes

At least you can use a drill with philips head

I swear to god if anyone takes this as ā€œits literally physically impossible to use with a drillā€ Iā€™m going to lose it

Did someone break into your shop and leave those? Itā€™s unlikely I hope . that you spent your own money on those

5 Likes

:skateboard:

3 Likes

I just canā€™t justify spending $5 on shipping whenever I need a specific bolt so I have to do with whatever the nearby hardware store has. This is how I got these long ago. Much better having them than not having anything at all, especially since itā€™s like 5 screwdriver turns to get them in.

4 Likes

Im just busting your balls broski, I totally get it and have been there before

4 Likes

Youā€™re lucky youā€™re in the EU

Here in the USA, the hardware stores are rather useless because they havenā€™t discovered metric yet.

6 Likes

Embrace the imperial, kills me I have to use damn metric on everything.

2 Likes

FUB (aka imperial / avoirdupois) to me, is just like this, but with different words:

ā€¦and this is coming from someone in the USA. I can only imagine what other countries see.

3 Likes