🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Hot damn this is clean work.

6 Likes

Yes. Runs great.

3 Likes

I wanted to replace this part on my VX1… Nobody could give me part numbers and I could not find it online. Could try asking Flipsky I guess.

5 Likes

Damn that was fast looks amazing :star_struck:

4 Likes

Unphhhh @PedroMcJimenez that’s sexy!

3 Likes

Yooooo! I need some more info this! It looks a lot like exactly what I’m trying to plan out building right now!

Also, I like the cell holders, I just got a box of those in they’re pretty sweet.

1 Like

what do you need to know? it’s not mine so id have to ask my bud what he uses.

2 Likes

Mainly interested to know what the power source is for the kCaps, and if the PS is powering both simultaneously, can he can tune both welders to the same settings and get the same results.

1 Like

I seriously have no idea what to tell you. Even these are straight from trampa at £3 a piece and my searches before gave nothing useful

2 Likes

Slick execution, @PedroMcJimenez! Looking sweet, bro. Are you happy with the way it turned out?

2 Likes

I super stoked so far, it really pops b4 frit. There are some imperfections, but minimal and frit will cover :rofl:.
I just laid frit, well see how my cutting-in skills workout kinda experimenting here.

5 Likes

Wild graphic, i love it. You design it, find it, have it made?

3 Likes

It’s an album cover from a favorite hip-hopper. @mmaner designed it last year off the files I gave him and nailed it!

5 Likes

Up my alley. What you up to handsome?

2 Likes

Freshly cooked Arduinos baybeee.

At the moment, playing with logic level shifters. Eventually, get the IMU and the wifi module on this Nano IoT in play for some enhanced capability

3 Likes

Bss138 n-channel mosfets & 10k resistors are
everyone’s friend.

"Power source is adjustable voltage 60a power supply running dual welders with dual caps and k-supply. You can rapid fire one machine but if you use both there’s a 1.5sec delay. This can be resolved by running dual caps on one welder. I have 5 k welds and they’re great but tricky to setup properly. In addition you will need Teflon handles which I make otherwise the leads get so hot you can’t touch them. "

1 Like

yep sounds like Joe

wish he was around when we went for our ride early in the night

1 Like

Yeah, he told me he’s more of a night ride person. So now I have someone to ride with late at night. His bike so fucking fast bro

6 Likes

I need to try a sur ron

Bobby thinks I’ll keep up with stock sur ron’s after we upgrade the drive gear in the motor so we can push mo amps

2 Likes