🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Test rig: revel kit on omakase deck

On bricks they are just ok-ish, compare to 105 cloudwheels is worse, but seems to be on par with tb110. U still feel those tiny gap between bricks, but isn’t as bad as smaller thane wheels as expected.

These are the type of bricks tested on

There are also small patches of sand that I tried to do full brake while going about 20km/h, since they are stoneground wheels, slipping is expected, but still alright I’d say. The only complaint I have would be, they have a very quiet low humming sound while going fast, not sure if that’s because of the holes or just my brain playing tricks on me :man_shrugging:t2:

Not really a review, but my impression of how they feel. I might keep them on for a while and see how they perform for my usual route.

10 Likes

Thanks Michael :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Running any risers with those trucks/wheel combo

1 Like

yes i do have the revel kit riser install, but i have to, or else the board isn’t level front and back. all other wheels that i’ve mentioned were all tested on same platform

1 Like

What the hell happened here and was deleted lmao

You do realise you are the father to a Harry Potter?
:laughing:

9 Likes

Thank you for noticing and pointing it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m well aware :grin:

5 Likes

RIPs

Lets see the damage!

1 Like

It was a Turnigy VESC 4.12. Only around 100 miles. Just playing around with the iLogger trying to make it work. Next thing I know, motor making mad noises and no spin :cry: Physically, chip seems fine

That is a really cool minicarver, he is one lucky little sorcerer

3 Likes

Where’s the penis?

6 Likes

No pp sadge

1 Like

The first production run will have a few units that have units, if you know what I mean :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

tenor-7

4 Likes

Is that a sender?
Very nice :call_me_hand:
When you get a chance a side picture

5 Likes

You know I’m sucker for black and white skins :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

And skulls :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Senderized . I’ll snap one tomorrow. Thanks, Nacho

2 Likes

Astronaut Skeleton screaming through the streets of Houston.

Houston, we do not have a problem!

4 Likes

Fisheye lens or are your front wheels bent outwards?

Or just an IlLuSiOn

4 Likes