šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

There are a few others that have ThreeSix builds that arenā€™t a part of these forums or the other one. Itā€™s why I decided to get one to try out but I have been preoccupied with other projects, so esk8 went on the backburner.

The trickiest part with ThreeSix decks is that a traditional under-deck enclosure isnā€™t going to work if someone wants to go that route. Some guy did a really neat alternative, but his thread disappeared two years ago, on the other forum.

The guy making ThreeSix decks is pretty awesome and responsive to questions. Iā€™m actually interested in getting another deck from him. It does take 3 weeks for him to make it, but if you want a custom paint job you can ask and see if heā€™ll do it, because sometimes he does.

I will say this - itā€™s been mentioned but the guy behind ThreeSix states that his decks are only for downhill and not skate parks nor for doing tricks. This might be a deal-breaker for some.

1 Like

Duck penisis are actually corkscrew shaped, and are extraordinarily lengthy

7 Likes

Im aware, but itā€™s hard to laser-cut a 2D corkscrew shape lol. Some artistic license was taken.

5 Likes

The obvious solution is to make it 3D.

4 Likes

wine opener? :eyes:

5 Likes

@Skatardude10 whereā€™d you get those enclosures?

1 Like

looks like eboosted to me

3 Likes

Hey, can you do a closeup to where you connect the child carrier? Thanks

1 Like

Hey Dani. @dani
I used an aluminum bar kind of as a riser and attached the trailer hitch to it.

I have tried 3 trailers and they all had different adaptersā€¦

So figure out your trailer and adapter before slapping something on the boardā€¦

4 Likes

Thank you, that helps a lot!

1 Like

Noice :wink:
Are those inserts, in the truck holes?
Is that routed cable for a Davega?

1 Like

Alright alright what are the 2 circley parts for? I gave it a full 24 hours and still couldnā€™t come up with an answer.

5 Likes

Lol, they help the silicone to locate nicely into the fibreglass jacket. I was meant to do a lot better registration before i did the final silicone pour, but i forgot, so i just whacked those two circles into it.

They work, but they should definitely be beefier to help lock the silicone in nicely.

4 Likes

Ahhh Iā€™m starting to halfway understand this madness you do

4 Likes

Eboosted

Yep :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Im glad someone asked, I kept trying to think WTF is that for?

3 Likes

Me too :rofl:
I also subscribe the halfway understanding feeling.

3 Likes

Someone sent me a link to your 4 wheel monster build the other day, you definitely donā€™t half ass ANYTHING. Its crazy the work you put into your builds. All your stuff is nice!

2 Likes

Oh i half arse plenty of shit. I just donā€™t show anyone that shit :ok_hand:

8 Likes

That means you are also good at marketing, omg :laughing:

2 Likes