🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

No clue yet. Still in the early prototype phase, but I want to move pretty quick on this project cus I really need a grab handle lol. Ive got a list of interested people about 10 long so far.

1 Like

Add me to the list! Cheers

1 Like

It will hurt your hand if the handle is so slim

1 Like

That’s what the TPU grip is for :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

There are a few others that have ThreeSix builds that aren’t a part of these forums or the other one. It’s why I decided to get one to try out but I have been preoccupied with other projects, so esk8 went on the backburner.

The trickiest part with ThreeSix decks is that a traditional under-deck enclosure isn’t going to work if someone wants to go that route. Some guy did a really neat alternative, but his thread disappeared two years ago, on the other forum.

The guy making ThreeSix decks is pretty awesome and responsive to questions. I’m actually interested in getting another deck from him. It does take 3 weeks for him to make it, but if you want a custom paint job you can ask and see if he’ll do it, because sometimes he does.

I will say this - it’s been mentioned but the guy behind ThreeSix states that his decks are only for downhill and not skate parks nor for doing tricks. This might be a deal-breaker for some.

1 Like

Duck penisis are actually corkscrew shaped, and are extraordinarily lengthy

7 Likes

Im aware, but it’s hard to laser-cut a 2D corkscrew shape lol. Some artistic license was taken.

5 Likes

The obvious solution is to make it 3D.

4 Likes

wine opener? :eyes:

5 Likes

@Skatardude10 where’d you get those enclosures?

1 Like

looks like eboosted to me

3 Likes

Hey, can you do a closeup to where you connect the child carrier? Thanks

1 Like

Hey Dani. @dani
I used an aluminum bar kind of as a riser and attached the trailer hitch to it.

I have tried 3 trailers and they all had different adapters…

So figure out your trailer and adapter before slapping something on the board…

4 Likes

Thank you, that helps a lot!

1 Like

Noice :wink:
Are those inserts, in the truck holes?
Is that routed cable for a Davega?

1 Like

Alright alright what are the 2 circley parts for? I gave it a full 24 hours and still couldn’t come up with an answer.

5 Likes

Lol, they help the silicone to locate nicely into the fibreglass jacket. I was meant to do a lot better registration before i did the final silicone pour, but i forgot, so i just whacked those two circles into it.

They work, but they should definitely be beefier to help lock the silicone in nicely.

4 Likes

Ahhh I’m starting to halfway understand this madness you do

4 Likes

Eboosted

Yep :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Im glad someone asked, I kept trying to think WTF is that for?

3 Likes