🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

What does yours look like?

He’s filling the backorders first. And I think this may have been the first order for this product. More are coming!

Mine is like 16 kg so quite the difference :rofl: id get wheels if it would be 20. Also I feel 20kg would break the straps of the bag

1 Like

I thought they were both imperials and metrics as well but apparently not.
On regular rulers there’s certainly though

1 Like

Yep, just heard you use the phrase “while having torque for anything” and don’t want your expectations unrealistically high coming from a similar build, especially if geared for 70 kmh :eyes:

3 Likes

Yo alright which one of you did it? I thought we agreed, no meth.

11 Likes

@kook :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

22k$ in cash, i guess he was on his way to buy a lacroix

13 Likes

Both answers made me lol and I am not at a lol friendly occasion :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Did it work??

1 Like

while he is already on a board that can outrun popo? he’s probably buying a fastboard

1 Like

Giving it one more chance with rib stiffening :grinning:
Will post it in an hour on my blog

Fun chemical reaction I discovered while epoxying…

I had super glued the crack just to hold it in basic shape while mixing epoxy. When I applied said epoxy (loctite hysol), the superglue started smoking like crazy with a rapid exothermic reaction.

I like to think it fused the plastic together.

9 Likes

:eyes:

Interesting

I’d worry that all the polymer chains weren’t made in the epoxy if some of the ingredients were being used for reacting with the cyanoacrylate.

But very interesting

2 Likes

Try putting crazy glue on a cotton ball or wool…

2 Likes

Yeah it started catalyzing the epoxy immediately and it was solidifying immediately. Chipped it off and started fresh.

@Nomad one time in middle school, my super cool Hollister hemp belt started fraying and I super glued the fray to stop it and it burned a hole in my shirt on the way to school :sob:

4 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri how it happened that you lost a chain?

2 Likes

Isn’t the back piece on the first picture reversed? If you tighten the hex bolt the nut will be pulled out?

1 Like

Yes it is, thanks for poiting it out! Photos were taken in a rush, next time ill double check them. It should be like the normal panel mount. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Will arrange a new image.

2 Likes

@Andy87
I am not 100% sure…

I did not back track on the trail to go find it…
I think I may have moved 20 or 50 meters before realizing it was gone…

This is my quess.

The wheels sprocket hit a rock just right breaking the chain…

Lots of rocks like that on that little trail…

Or maybe that is the exciting story and all that that happened was my master link came loose… No half links on this time.

3 Likes