🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

nerd :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I take that as a compliment :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

as you should :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey @rafaelinmissouri - do you have any more details how you did the grip on this board? I looked through your journal thread to no avail. It looks amazing!

1 Like

Hey dudes.
It is Lucid grip.

On the Demonseed I used the glow in the dark one which I think is a medium frit.

I also sprayed over it with some matt clear coat from a spray can.

I marked it with thin strips of painters tape.

I really like the result.
I think it could be a bit grippier…

I may add some more lucid sometime down the line.

It looks different in different lights.

14 Likes

That weird ass mesuring tape got me confused, i wondered for a good minute why would someone make a 4cm large hanger

I’m in the USA, the top is FUB and the bottom is metric.

Yeah, but the metric side has a weird presentation with the decimals and the numerals written appart from each other
(I don’t know if this sentence makes sence in english XD)

3 Likes

At 120A/motor it will climb anything in the area here.
I’m aware that i can gear it for 25km/hr and burn rubber every time i start, but that no longer serves my higher speed needs, and honestly the biggest hill around is a bike ramp

Thanks mate!

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this. This is what I thought I might be, but your confirmation and the note about clear coat is super helpful!

1 Like

Back in the game? :slightly_smiling_face:
What are you up to?

3 Likes

Hey fuck Brian where’s the special deals on this. Waiting on some narrow hangers. @Boardnamics - special treatment here or what!?! :joy: what else you got Kev - want narrow hangerz please…

1 Like

What does yours look like?

He’s filling the backorders first. And I think this may have been the first order for this product. More are coming!

Mine is like 16 kg so quite the difference :rofl: id get wheels if it would be 20. Also I feel 20kg would break the straps of the bag

1 Like

I thought they were both imperials and metrics as well but apparently not.
On regular rulers there’s certainly though

1 Like

Yep, just heard you use the phrase “while having torque for anything” and don’t want your expectations unrealistically high coming from a similar build, especially if geared for 70 kmh :eyes:

3 Likes

Yo alright which one of you did it? I thought we agreed, no meth.

11 Likes