🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I navigate this site in 1/4 of my 4k screen on pc. On smaller screens it’s ok but everyone forgets scaling or just assumes nothing beyond 1080p exists

Meanwhile trampa’s site just unfolds with all the information it was keeping away on mobile. It’s definetly more usable on pc and actually pleasant to navigate once you get the hang of it

1 Like

You’re in need of a trolley like mine? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah I will probably get tired of carrying at some point :rofl:

2 Likes

Mine will weigh 20-25kg depending on what pack I have on it :jack_o_lantern: (12S8P Nese 8,16kg)

1 Like

This is the exact reason I prefer 1080p screens, small-ish (like 23")

but more of them, like 2 or 3 screens

1 Like

So stealth looking I feel moon and the darknight collaborated together :star_struck:
I regret not getting these :pensive:
I guess I’ll jump on the next batch
@Athrx what ratio are you running :call_me_hand:

1 Like

A friend got 1 ultrawide curved 4k screen…
…now he wants 2 more for roughly 160° view, + a regular screen for stocks.
I don’t want to even begin ranting about how stuff looks on one single ultrawide screen

1 Like

They’re a thing of beauty indeed!
And fit like a glove with 9 inch wheels

I’m running 4.7 (10T and 47T… math lol) with 190kv 63100 motors. Assuming the kv is correct it should reach about 70km/hr while having torque for anything

4 Likes

They look :star_struck: on those GD and hanger
Dude I’m jelly nice bro build :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’m sorry to let you down, but 9" wheels, 190kv and that ratio absolutely will not rip your shoes off. It’ll be fine… But not a monster truck.

3 Likes

I hate those so much, mutliple smaller screens is so much better for most purposes

if you’re gaming, the ultrawide curved 4K might be better, IDK

1 Like

I prefer them for design work.

2 Likes

^^^^^ the horizontal real estate of 21:9 is incredible
I really wish 16:10 would replace 16:9

2 Likes

@Africaans It’s a remix of “Trampa 3D concave extension”. I just made one bigger and added holes. Here you go: Trampa concave by transcendReality - Thingiverse

1 Like

nerd :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I take that as a compliment :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

as you should :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey @rafaelinmissouri - do you have any more details how you did the grip on this board? I looked through your journal thread to no avail. It looks amazing!

1 Like

Hey dudes.
It is Lucid grip.

On the Demonseed I used the glow in the dark one which I think is a medium frit.

I also sprayed over it with some matt clear coat from a spray can.

I marked it with thin strips of painters tape.

I really like the result.
I think it could be a bit grippier…

I may add some more lucid sometime down the line.

It looks different in different lights.

14 Likes

That weird ass mesuring tape got me confused, i wondered for a good minute why would someone make a 4cm large hanger