šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

How does one aquire a M1 with a motor ??

2 Likes

They will be on the site very soon but theyā€™re technically ready to ship

5 Likes

Do you know what is soon too ? Payday XD do you have a price for them ?

Motors are $110.

There are so many configurations that I canā€™t give a price without details. :eyes:

Next week for AT drives. The street ones are ready now.

1 Like

That is gonna be a sexy build man. Printed enclosure?

6 Likes

Is that a sender or you
Gorgeous :star_struck:

2 Likes

Lol, sender would be much better! Itā€™s, air brushed, and my epoxy skills are, letā€™s say, still in the learning phasešŸ™ƒ

3 Likes

Yes. I would also like to know more about this top box @ShutterShock

3 Likes

Yep itā€™s printed! I think Iā€™ll make a build thread for this mountainboard soon.

The enclosure is all pla right now but I have nylon that I intend to utilize. Itā€™s quite strong now as it is.

The lid and base attach to the walls with very strong heat inserts, by spreading out the screws, it helps make them sheer walls, strengthening the base and lid. The base has an X as well for increased strength

I custom designed it for this build, as I will with the esc enclosure. It can fit up to 12s8p of P42a with a bms

4 Likes

Cool. How will you fix the battery enclosure to the deck?

Damn dude, I want it :eyes::eyes: good stuff.

2 Likes

There are three sex bolts that go through the reinforced center section. The center also has a 3d printed TPU spacer that will help soften harsh vibrations.

I havenā€™t printed it quite yet but the bolts are mounted and they feel quite strong.

Iā€™m glad you guys like it! Itā€™s been a lot of work up to this point and I still intend to revise it to make it better. I really like how it looks though. I made the design a couple months ago but with moving and doing videos on other stuff Iā€™ve been busy haha

If it turns out being good enough after me beating on the board I may consider selling some prints or getting the top and bottom plates water jetted out of carbon fiber and selling them. Who knows, we shall see!

Iā€™ve still gotta do the esc enclosure too :wink:

5 Likes

Where did you get this chart?

The lifepo4 voltages are from your thread. lol. The lipo ones I got from a RC forum. The rest is just an excel spreadsheet I made.

I am thinking of paralleling 14s/15s lifepo4 with 12s lipos for extra range when I am in the UK. I travel with Lipos and will be leaving the lifepo4s at my parents place so want the safest chemistry. The voltages check out.

1 Like

LiFePO4 should charge to 3.65V though for proper balancing. You wonā€™t really have any capacity difference at 3.60V though.

I charge 12S LiFePO4 to 42V all the time but do occasionally give them the full 43.8V for balancing purposes

1 Like

Thinking the same thing

2 Likes

These are nice, I would add something to hold the torsion. What are the thickness and overall dimensions?

Dude :star_struck: whatā€™s the specs love everything about this thing give me the details :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Itā€™s literally an srb to a t with the exception of the batteries. Deck is the new Northcamp which will be released soon by red ember. Phenomenal collaboration between @jamie, @davidbonde, @BigBen and @MoeStooge. Deck is made specifically for the srb three links Couldnā€™t be happier.

10 Likes

šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! - #6051 by Paul77 what order number are you?

1 Like